Tarik Cohen - Class Act!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
amendments that increased liberty, not decreased it. Nobody is going to pass an amendment that takes away the right to bear arms. It's an impractical solution that's not even worth contemplating. You know how hard it is to pass an amendment?

Got to love this line of thinking..."Ladies, don't you know how hard it is to pass an amendment...you might as well give up your fight for voting rights...it's impractical and not even worth contemplating."

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Sounds like you're saying we should decrease the size and scope of the federal government. I agree. A very conservative suggestion.

the 2nd amendment isn't just a check on government power; it's also for self-defense. If you erase the 2nd amendment that means you have to send government agents to every home to confiscate people's weapons. It's never going to fucking happen, it's silly to even talk about it imo. If anybody tried that there'd be a civil war.

No what I am saying is the whole argument of having the right to bear arms as a protection against the government is stupid...the government has the weapons and army to enforce it's will on the people if it so chooses, luckily that crusty 300 year old document puts the power in the hands of the people through Congress.

I don't recall the civil war in Australia after the gun buy-backs in 1996 and 2003.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Why are you okay with watching American people get maimed or killed on our very own streets? I love America, it's the greatest country in the world, I wish you loved it as much as you say you do then maybe you'd care about the safety of the actual people living in it.

Imagine not being upset by American people dying, then telling the people that are upset that they should just get out cus they aren't American. Toxic fucking psycho.

I'm not okay with that, I just think the suggestion that we erase or infringe on our rights is a cure that's worse than the disease. The 2nd amendment is also for self-defense; so guess who suddenly isn't able to defend themselves from violent criminals when you erase the 2nd amendment? The only people who benefit from that are the government and criminals.

I don't want to empower the federal government and criminals at the expense of the people. I want vulnerable people like Tarik's brother to be able to effectively defend themselves from criminals and from corrupt government agents. You gun control advocates are always saying how corrupt the cops are; yet you want to give them MORE power and take away what little power the citizenry has? Just fucking think through things before you take a position.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I want vulnerable people like Tarik's brother to be able to effectively defend themselves from criminals and from corrupt government agents.
I'll pass along your thoughts and prayers to his wheelchair for you, thank you for your support.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Imagine getting #triggered over a bunch of people complaining about a right they will never be capable of infringing upon.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I say ban all gangs.
As long as gangs are banned, no one will join because they are banned. Make them ILLEGAL!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine getting #triggered over a bunch of people complaining about a right they will never be capable of infringing upon.
Cohen's brother got his right to literally walk infringed upon but who cares! Lolololo triggered fascists libtards LOLOLO

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cohen's brother got his right to literally walk infringed upon but who cares! Lolololo triggered fascists libtards LOLOLO
Read my post again. I wasn't talking about you you fucking idiot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Take a look at where the gun violence is coming from. The vast majority of gun deaths are either suicides or gang related. So the solution would probably be to address the causes of suicides and gang membership.
I guess because ppl u h8 are getting shot that excuses all the mass shootings? So u are cool with kids dying at schools and even white Christians at country music concerts???

Status
Not open for further replies.