That Anthony Miller is a bit too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kid plays with passion.

Love his attitude. If you look at the games last year, whenever Mitch got hit late out of bounds Miller was always the first guy in the face of the defender who made the late hit.
I do too, love the guy!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kid plays with passion.

Love his attitude. If you look at the games last year, whenever Mitch got hit late out of bounds Miller was always the first guy in the face of the defender who made the late hit.
Yup, yet there are 1000s of haters refusing to apologize to me for knowing Miller ROCKS this entire time.

SMH

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Fast forward to 1:10 (best angle), Miller comes flying down the sideline and is the first to make contact and get in the face of the 49er defender.

leepster

Liked Posts:
Really? I thought he has toned it down a lot, a Dallas defender to in his face last night and he just walked away and didn't start any shit, I was impressed.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I like how even when he catches the ball, it’s practically a drop. He’s coming on, but even when he’s wide open he worries me that he’ll drop it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like how even when he catches the ball, it’s practically a drop. He’s coming on, but even when he’s wide open he worries me that he’ll drop it.
He ain't dropping that many jeesh.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he keeps scoring TDs, they should install a spotlight for him at Soldier Field (The Miller Light) so he can display his mad shadow puppet skilzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.