oklahoma.jpg
Oklahoma
JalenHurtsQBBig 12
oregon.jpg
Oregon
JustinHerbertQBPac-12

Luke

Liked Posts:
Jeremiah has Love going to the Colts at #13 in his first mock.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Apparently Hurts and Gordon both did not have good days yesterday.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maryland safety Antoine Brooks Jr., the former college teammate of Packers safety Darnell Savage, was among the group of players talking to Bears scouts according to reports. Also talking to the Bears at the Senior Bowl were tight ends Jared Pinkney from Vanderbilt, Brycen Hopkins of Purdue, Wyoming linebacker Logan Wilson and LSU long snapper Blake Ferguson.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-talk-with-senior-bowl-players-at-need-spots

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maryland safety Antoine Brooks Jr., the former college teammate of Packers safety Darnell Savage, was among the group of players talking to Bears scouts according to reports. Also talking to the Bears at the Senior Bowl were tight ends Jared Pinkney from Vanderbilt, Brycen Hopkins of Purdue, Wyoming linebacker Logan Wilson and LSU long snapper Blake Ferguson.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-talk-with-senior-bowl-players-at-need-spots

@Grimson
Long snapping competition....

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bears met with Trautman as well.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeremiah has Love going to the Colts at #13 in his first mock.
damn...Love is really impressing that much that people think he's going in the first? I thought he would be a low 2nd/3rd round pick. He had a shit ton of interceptions last year and was hoping that would make him slide.

Heard Hurts is struggling with accuracy issues

dennehy

Liked Posts:
damn...Love is really impressing that much that people think he's going in the first? I thought he would be a low 2nd/3rd round pick. He had a shit ton of interceptions last year and was hoping that would make him slide.

Heard Hurts is struggling with accuracy issues

I think Love is going to wind up as the clear #4 QB, likely first round.

Hurts has never been able to see the field at an NFL level. He can make plays but he's not going to be much of a pocket passer unless something really changes.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Zach Baun is finally starting to get the rep that he deserves, really versatile, good short area quickness, good processing edge player. I bet he's in the top 40. Josh Uche playing himself out of the Bears range, a similar player in that he can play off the ball as well as rush the QB. More bend and burst than Baun but not as refined or crafty imo.

Javon Kinlaw and Denzel Mims, who I thought was a nice sleeper WR with huge radius, skill at the catch point, and sneaky long speed, both showing out. So many good WRs all over the class.

Very weak interior OL class, esp with Humphrey going back. Did hear good things about Logan Sternberg but haven't seen him play.

Saahdiq Charles is a sleeper OT guy that could interest the Bears in round 2. Very athletic. There are going to be lots of solid OT prospects around for the Bears most likely. Such a great OT class, with 2 top 10 guys and probably 4 in the top 25, almost as good as WR but not quite as deep.

Could be a few intriguing CB prospects in the second, Jeff Gladney, CJ Henderson, Jaylon Johnson. I'm not a huge fan of AJ Terrell. JJ reminds me a bit of Kyle Fuller.

TE class, no one really stands out to me. No immediate difference makers.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Josh Jones is one of my draft crushes and he is playing well at the Senior Bowl.

Fly Away sweet pass protecting dove.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
North roster
michigan.jpg
Michigan
SheaPattersonQBBig Ten
washingtonstate.jpg
Washington State
AnthonyGordonQBPac-12
utahstate.jpg
Utah State
JordanLoveQBMWC

=======

South roster

colorado.jpg
Colorado
StevenMontezQBPac-12
oklahoma.jpg
Oklahoma
JalenHurtsQBBig 12
oregon.jpg
Oregon
JustinHerbertQBPac-12

Yuck, to all of them.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
do you even want Pace drafting a TE? Not to be the dark cloud guy but what offensive player has Pace drafted onto the Bears that makes you say "holy shit this guy's exciting".....the most dynamic player he's drafted on offense is Miller...is Miller a superstar? Is Miller a star? He was a 2nd rounder..

some guys are on here defending pace constantly and I ask you, out of the 5 best players on this team, how many were drafted by Ryan Pace? Let's face it, he missed on Trubisky, missed on Floyd, missed on Kevin White...Miller is not a star...every time you whiff on 1st and 2nd rounders consistently you are putting the franchise years behind......the Colts got great quickly when in a span of 4 years they hit on Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James and Peyton Manning, when you connect on the early picks it pulls the entire team up.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Zach Baun is finally starting to get the rep that he deserves, really versatile, good short area quickness, good processing edge player. I bet he's in the top 40. Josh Uche playing himself out of the Bears range, a similar player in that he can play off the ball as well as rush the QB. More bend and burst than Baun but not as refined or crafty imo.

Javon Kinlaw and Denzel Mims, who I thought was a nice sleeper WR with huge radius, skill at the catch point, and sneaky long speed, both showing out. So many good WRs all over the class.

Very weak interior OL class, esp with Humphrey going back. Did hear good things about Logan Sternberg but haven't seen him play.

Saahdiq Charles is a sleeper OT guy that could interest the Bears in round 2. Very athletic. There are going to be lots of solid OT prospects around for the Bears most likely. Such a great OT class, with 2 top 10 guys and probably 4 in the top 25, almost as good as WR but not quite as deep.

Could be a few intriguing CB prospects in the second, Jeff Gladney, CJ Henderson, Jaylon Johnson. I'm not a huge fan of AJ Terrell. JJ reminds me a bit of Kyle Fuller.

TE class, no one really stands out to me. No immediate difference makers.

Yeah Mims was a guy I was hoping the Bears could get on Day 3. I think he's going to play/run himself into day 2 after the combine.

Very good WR and OT class. I think the Bears can definitely wait for Day 3 for one of these positions, maybe both if they can find 2 of edge, CB, TE early in the 2nd round. I'd really love a trade down with that 50th pick, to get another pick in the top 120.

I actually like a lot of TEs in this class, but can't even begin to know where guys are going to get picked. I thought TEs went earlier than I expected last year, and with the success of the TE position this year, I expect that to continue. But I have no feel on who and in what order.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
do you even want Pace drafting a TE? Not to be the dark cloud guy but what offensive player has Pace drafted onto the Bears that makes you say "holy shit this guy's exciting".....the most dynamic player he's drafted on offense is Miller...is Miller a superstar? Is Miller a star? He was a 2nd rounder..

some guys are on here defending pace constantly and I ask you, out of the 5 best players on this team, how many were drafted by Ryan Pace? Let's face it, he missed on Trubisky, missed on Floyd, missed on Kevin White...Miller is not a star...every time you whiff on 1st and 2nd rounders consistently you are putting the franchise years behind......the Colts got great quickly when in a span of 4 years they hit on Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James and Peyton Manning, when you connect on the early picks it pulls the entire team up.
I would prefer Pace to not be making any draft decisions for the Bears. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. Maybe he will get lucky this year and draft a couple stud 2nd rounders. His first rounders have been horrible outside of Roquan and flashes of Floyd.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I would prefer Pace to not be making any draft decisions for the Bears. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. Maybe he will get lucky this year and draft a couple stud 2nd rounders. His first rounders have been horrible outside of Roquan and flashes of Floyd.

His ego is too big.