The Aggressive Mock Draft

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
When you sign guys like Patterson to 5 mil a year they are freeing up Cohen from st to contribute more on offense imo. So I wouldn’t worry about how they plan to use him. Plus under pace rookies earn that starting spot. Daniels played cause of injury. Miller beat out Bellamy. Nichols and rrh earned their snaps over bullocks. Even if we get a rb early he’s going to earn those touches

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen's touches and snaps would not be changed.

Howard, Mizzell, and Cunningham combined for 731 snaps last season. Those would be split between Henderson and Davis. 431 for Henderson and 300 for Davis. Davis had 391 for the Seahawks last season, but that was augmented by starting a couple of games.

So do you see this turning into a true RBBC then? As far as fantasy, that's concerning. As far as the Bears winning, I'm fine with it.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So do you see this turning into a true RBBC then? As far as fantasy, that's concerning. As far as the Bears winning, I'm fine with it.

Absolutely will be RBBC.

And fantasy football sucks.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
That would be a homerun draft. Henderson is perfect for this offense. And I like the upside draft picks in the secondary.

My favorite pick in the draft would be Hardman though. Elite athleticism and I think he was really underdeveloped and underused at UGA in their run-heavy offense. He would be good for some splash plays on offense and punt return.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I would love this draft. The only thing I would’ve liked to see was an EDGE taken at some point. If Jachai Polite falls to the 4th/5th, I think you absolutely have to take him. He did terrible during this process, but he would be a better option than anyone in that range.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would love this draft. The only thing I would’ve liked to see was an EDGE taken at some point. If Jachai Polite falls to the 4th/5th, I think you absolutely have to take him. He did terrible during this process, but he would be a better option than anyone in that range.