The Answer at Tight End for Matt Nagy's Scheme

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hunter Bryant.

Projected to run about a 4.45-4.60 40 at 6'2 240 lbs. 34 Inch vertical.

Perfect "U tight end" as Matt "Genius" Nagy likes to refer to them as.

Play him in the slot, at WR, out of the backfield.

We all know Trey Burton is done for, so why not bring in a better version of him?

We all know Matt loves to trot out undersized TE's who are essentially Big WR's and move them all over the field. Doing so makes his visor fully erect. Blocking isn't important because he doesn't want to run the ball, so who cares if the kid can't block? lol

He should be available with one of our 2nd round picks....well, unless he tears up the combine.

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You seem angry

msadows

Liked Posts:
so one hand you are saying this is the perfect TE for Nagy and on the other hand you are insulting Nagy's offense, yet you advocate drafting this guy.....

pick a lane

All of the above.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Those make me angry.

I get so f***ing mad at how f****ing stupid Matt f***ing Nagy is.

Well dude if he would just run the ball every so often and stop throwing those stupid wr screens I think we'd all be fine. Instead he's over here thinking hes new age mike martz over here

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well dude if he would just run the ball every so often and stop throwing those stupid wr screens I think we'd all be fine. Instead he's over here thinking hes new age mike martz over here

I KNOW

IT MAKES ME SO GODAMNED F****ING MAD

RUN THE F***ING BALL NAGY... WEAR DOWN THEIR FRONT 7

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
U should prob look into yoga man. It's just a game bro.

The Yogaman

EI3QmIKUcAAJw5V.jpg

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
it is almost fully guaranteed that there will be a bonafide WR sitting there for the bears to take in round 2 and I’m supposed to get excited for this guy??

Play him out the slot? Play him at WR?? Just draft a fucking WR to do that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
it is almost fully guaranteed that there will be a bonafide WR sitting there for the bears to take in round 2 and I’m supposed to get excited for this guy??

Play him out the slot? Play him at WR?? Just draft a fucking WR to do that.
Hey guy, why u mad at me?

Mr. Nagy is the one who enjoys playing undersized tight ends. Im just introducing you guys to a guy matt Nagy gone love

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
LOL. You think the WR screens were the issue? But the bong down for a second man.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Hunter Bryant.

Projected to run about a 4.45-4.60 40 at 6'2 240 lbs. 34 Inch vertical.

Perfect "U tight end" as Matt "Genius" Nagy likes to refer to them as.

Play him in the slot, at WR, out of the backfield.

We all know Trey Burton is done for, so why not bring in a better version of him?

We all know Matt loves to trot out undersized TE's who are essentially Big WR's and move them all over the field. Doing so makes his visor fully erect. Blocking isn't important because he doesn't want to run the ball, so who cares if the kid can't block? lol

He should be available with one of our 2nd round picks....well, unless he tears up the combine.

This guys gonna be available in the 5th round homie.

I like his ability as a pass catcher and route runner.

Hes a slow WR/RB. A fast undersized TE with hood route running. Hes is absolutely the worst blocker out of any prospect I have ever seen in the nfl draft.

His highlights are top teir. His game film says. You put him in in 3rd and long situations.

He cant even be a Special teamer.

He does 1 thing well route running.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I heard Harrison Bryant out of FAU is the real deal. What do you think?

msadows

Liked Posts:
This guys gonna be available in the 5th round homie.

I like his ability as a pass catcher and route runner.

Hes a slow WR/RB. A fast undersized TE with hood route running. Hes is absolutely the worst blocker out of any prospect I have ever seen in the nfl draft.

His highlights are top teir. His game film says. You put him in in 3rd and long situations.

He cant even be a Special teamer.

He does 1 thing well route running.

So you just described trey burton, and we gave him 8m a year.

You also just described Evan Engram, who was a first round pick just a couple years ago.

You are literally the only person I've heard say he's going in the 5th round. He's a 2nd/3rd rounder.

Many teams implement undersized TE's nowadays. 2 TE sets are what the bears want to do. Much easier to find an inline TE who can block than a dynamic pass catching TE who is a mismatch.