The Bears are not going to make the playoffs next year either.

jc456

Liked Posts:
BTW, Nagy almost lost to a team playing 2nd stringers against his studs. That’s all you need to know. 4 and 12 next year. Nagy still doesn’t get it

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Outside of a couple games they’ve been competent QB play away from winning multiple games they’ve lost. This could easily be a playoff team with a QB who isn’t inept. Competent QB play is the makeup to bad acne. It would be great if they found their answer at QB but they don’t need the answer to get to the playoffs. Average QB play, which is available, can be had. It’s not on this roster.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Paying $20 million for a QB we known sucks like Dalton or Newton is the ultimate loser move. At best you get a minor upgrade from Trubisky for a huge cost and at worst they get hurt or end up as bad Trubisky.

This team needs to start rebuilding.

I have no problem with paying Mariota or Dalton $20MM to replace Chase Daniel, and to backup Mitch if he gets injured or benched.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Outside of a couple games they’ve been competent QB play away from winning multiple games they’ve lost. This could easily be a playoff team with a QB who isn’t inept. Competent QB play is the makeup to bad acne. It would be great if they found their answer at QB but they don’t need the answer to get to the playoffs. Average QB play, which is available, can be had. It’s not on this roster.
Dude, the bears must lead the nfl with the most negative yard plays! That’s not the QB, that’s the HC. Period

Last edited:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude, the bears must lead the nfl with the most negative yards plays! That’s not the QB, that’s the HC. Period
look at all of Mitch’s off throws and poor decisions. That’s not the HC, that’s the QB. Period.

jc456

Liked Posts:
look at all of Mitch’s off throws and poor decisions. That’s not the HC, that’s the QB. Period.
Yep, but to lead the league with the most lost yards plays is all the HC. Even the commentators were saying how useless the outside screen was today. Five plays in a row worth of lost yards, today! That ain’t trubs fault , it’s stupid play calling , against 2nd stringers

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Offense will regress to the mean. And the D will bounce.
12-4 next year. SB appearance but Mitch will lose to Brady in his last appearance.

#HistoryMade
#TheywillallforgetTrubisky

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep, but to lead the league with the most lost yards plays is all the HC. Even the commentators were saying how useless the outside screen was today. Five plays in a row worth of lost yards, today! That ain’t trubs fault , it’s stupid play calling , against 2nd stringers
Mitch and Nagy work on the offensive game plans together. Mitch has say. Mitch refuses to run the ball like he used to. Mitch makes the wrong reads. Mitch doesn’t see open receivers. Mitch misses on throws, short, deep and everything in between. If you don’t think he has anything to do with it, then nothing more needs to be said.

mbison

Liked Posts:
How can you say this when you have no idea who will be on the roster. The bears finished 8-8 with record breaking horrible QB play. Imagine if we had a competent QB under center. On top of that we will have an easier schedule

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Eh, they'll finish anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6.

If no improvement: 6-10.
If improvement + luck: 10-6.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
14-2 SB will happen. All of the Mitch haters will shut up.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Those changes won't make the Cohen handoffs, end arounds and all of the other predictable playcalls be any less predictable. And Dalton sucks.
He turns the ball over a lot more too, so the offense would need to take TWO extra steps.

I mean, Dalton led his team to a mighty TWO wins this year. He lit the world on fire.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton isn’t “the guy” but he can at least read defenses, go through progressions, and hit open WRs. If you really think the occasional end around play call is the reason this offense sucks you’re a fool.

If you watched the game today, you have to agree that nobody could possibly go through progressions with that protection (or lack of), and that was against a back up defense. And if you don't agree, take your anti-Trubisky feelings away for an hour and try to watch it with an open again.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If you watched the game today, you have to agree that nobody could possibly go through progressions with that protection (or lack of), and that was against a back up defense. And if you don't agree, take your anti-Trubisky feelings away for an hour and try to watch it with an open again.

But you could sign Dalton as a replacement to Chase Daniel and see if he can run the offense any better.

Sometimes it seems like posters pinning most of the blame on the o-line rather than Trubisky are afraid of what might happen.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
There is really no ideal options with limited draft capital for this upcoming offseason. I guess best option would be what titans did and sign someone with starting experience that never put things together. It is what it is.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you could sign Dalton as a replacement to Chase Daniel and see if he can run the offense any better.

Sometimes it seems like posters pinning most of the blame on the o-line rather than Trubisky are afraid of what might happen.

I don't really care about offense, I am all about defense, but this offense is beyond dysfunctional, not helping at all. I am not a big Dalton fan, and my guess is he will have a decent price tag. Problem is:

Bears need 3-5 New offensive linemen
Need 2 Tight ends
I thought we were set at receiver but Miller can't stay on the field, Wims has been disappointing, Gabriel not gonna be here
I will blame the disaster of a running game on the offensive line - for some reason nobody seems to argue with that.

This is why at least going into next season, I see the QB situation way down on the list. I did hear today the Bears might go after Fitzmagic.