The Bears did it, baby!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't just say playing a playoff game, he said "hosting". Some sorry asses will say anything just to start a thread and get some attention. The only thing the Bears will be hosting in the post season is their own house parties cause the season will be over for these no warrior-spirit having bunch of bums.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Yo where did you get shrooms. I want some

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
He didn't just say playing a playoff game, he said "hosting". Some sorry asses will say anything just to start a thread and get some attention. The only thing the Bears will be hosting in the post season is their own house parties cause the season will be over for these no warrior-spirit having bunch of bums.
you are a fucking idiot

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Come back to this thread at the END of the season and END of EVERY WEEK. Because I am here to ANNOUNCE that the BEARS WILL be HOSTING a NFL PLAYOFF GAME against the GREEN BACK PACKERS in the WILD CARD ROUND OF THE NFL PLAYOFFS.

You heard it here first! This will happen, and all your idiotic predictions will not!

9b9131c0a5.jpg

good luck.....Fortune Teller

Last edited:

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
My first prediction is correct btw: BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS.

Idiots.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
and you are an inane drone.

Man, he got you replying.

I think threads like this are funny and yeah obviously looking for likes and arguments etc but so what?

Goofballs and fun times are perfectly fine here even if - nay, ESPECIALLY if - they get serious posters to take the time to point out how goofy goofballs are

You are literally falling into that here.

I did like your point about the Bears being whiny pussies. They are. They don't man up and accept blame. They bitch about fans and media and seem to have no self-acceptance and accountability.

I fear the worst here, but I will fist bump the hell out of @Novoitus for real if this comes true ... for the fun of it.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:

I think threads like this are funny and yeah obviously looking for likes and arguments etc but so what?

Goofballs and fun times are perfectly fine here even if - nay, ESPECIALLY if - they get serious posters to take the time to point out how goofy goofballs are

I did like your point about the Bears being whiny pussies. They are. They don't man up and accept blame. They bitch about fans and media and seem to have no self-acceptance and accountability.

I fear the worst here, but I will fist bump the hell out of @Novoitus for real if this comes true ... for the fun of it.
It’s going to happen.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Probably the worst thread of not only ccs but cbmb combined.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

They had that exact entitled attitude during The Season From Hell (2014). The names of the Executives (GM on down) and Coaches (Head Coach, Coordinators, and Assistants) do not matter as long as The McCaskeys (including Sweaty Ted Phillips) are in charge. They insulate themselves so deeply from blame and shame and almost have contempt towards fans that aren't brain dead, fanboi, cheerleaders (like some posters here that shall go nameless because their girlfriends might find out) that they think their shit does not stink. Ever since "Woof Woof" Michael McCaskey made Jerry Vanisi the scapegoat for Doug Flutie's Playoff Game VS the Washington Foreskins, fired him, and then refused to hire a General Manager for fourteen years the Bears started to sink into the cesspool they currently occupy from which they will never escape until the team gets new ownership.