The JWebb Factor

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
So because this game was so damn crazy, I'm going to attribute all of the following to the one, the only, the JWebb Nation:

1. The fact that our offense managed a measly 411 yards and 24 points. Hell, they nearly shut us down completely.
2. Webb clearly instructed their Defensive Line on how to sack Jay Cutler ... how else can you explain their ONE sack.
3. Webb must have also instructed their Defensive Line on the fact that Cutler has been known to throw low passes that can be tipped around a half dozen times before finally ending up in a defenders hands. No Fluke there, uh uh, no way.
4. Webb must have known that Forte has a tendency to hold the ball a little too loose when going to his right with a 300 lb. DT rolling over his back. One of Webb's nicknames I believe is Mr. Gravity ... who knew.
5. Webb probably also told them how Alshon is our Primary weapon and greatest threat on offense. Which is clearly why they went to such lengths to shut him down.
6. Webb must have informed their Safeties that on occasion Cutler will under throw the long bomb to Marshall.
7. Webb had to have known that our Kickoff team doesn't actually wake up until AFTER that first kick off return of the game.
8. And finally, Webb must have been messing around with the Equipment truck down on the field ... maybe he thought it was a mobile taco stand.

Well played J'Marcus ... well played.

So I'd say without all of his help, this game would have been more like 42 - 14.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Webb was the reason why the SECOND end around didn't work.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I donno, there may have been something there. I think they asked Webb, "How do you stop the Bears defensive line pass rush?". He told them what he did in practice and the Viking did the opposite. It's probably why our D-line had 0 sacks today.:beartroll: