The Mandalorian (spoiler)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The last episode was outstanding

Yes. I thought Carl Weathers was going to lose another limb for a minute.

He lost his arm in Predator, lost his hand in Happy Gilmore and played a toy soldier in a Toy Story spinoff with no hand. This dude is always playing guys missing body parts.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Great ending to season 1! I look forward to season 2 and what they have planned for it and I appreciate the call backs they had to previous Star Wars shows like the Clone Wars and Rebels

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finished up the finale also baby yoda biggest pimp in the galaxy

the future of Star Wars looks like to be the animated and mini series and not movies. They screwed the pooch with those. I’m rewatching clone wars before the new season in feb. might rewatch rebels as well.
They are also releasing obi wan and darth mail shows next year. Lots to look forward to

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Good choice for Asoka since this takes place after return of the Jedi she would be up there in age. One of my favorite characters from animated Star Wars stuff

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
rewatching season 1 right now. Season 2 started yesterday. They are dropping an episode a week like last time boooo

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
View attachment 4957
Good choice for Asoka since this takes place after return of the Jedi she would be up there in age. One of my favorite characters from animated Star Wars stuff
Ashoka is fucking great man!! Her development from the beginning when she was just a child to now is amazing. Easily one of my favorite SW characters. I would love to see her and Luke catch up and talk about Anakin.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't love the big reveal tbh. Would have rather that character stay in the past. But everything else was pretty great.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
If you've not seen the movies, you don't really know about Yoda nor the fan lore/mystery around his race.

But fundamentally... bounty hunter, sent to find a 50 year old target by former Empire people, finds out it is a baby at 50 years old... what happens next.

I could understand someone not knowing the larger significance, but being totally confused is a bit odd.
Oh... I see wiki reads, " It begins five years after the events of Return of the Jedi (1983) ". You know, before I saw the first season, I heard people calling 'the child' Baby Yoda. So, naturally, I thought this big group of people knew what they were talking about... Obviously, it's not Yoda. I think the first ep wrote what the time period was, but I my mind still drifted that it was baby Yoda, and when that happens, I subconsciously think the setting is long before the prequels.

Anyone else watch this? Thoughts?
Anyways... I liked the first two eps ok. The 2nd ep cared for less cause it doesn't move the 'the child' story arc anywhere. I didn't think they were striking. I think some eps in the 1st season were better.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This was the best episode in the entire show by a fairly wide margin too. Incredible. Imagine how good the Ken Obi show is gonna be.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've enjoyed every episode of this show.... it is like all the best elements of why people love Star Wars.

One can only hope the writing/production continue at this level.... truly impressive.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I've enjoyed every episode of this show.... it is like all the best elements of why people love Star Wars.

One can only hope the writing/production continue at this level.... truly impressive.
Give them control of everything content wise. The way they blend all eras of Star Wars into this beautiful show is amazing.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
how does this show get better every time? it never misses.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really ties star wars into mandalorian post-return of the Jedi. Fucking amazing end. Can’t wait for season 3