The Official Workout Thread

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
I swam and played water polo in highschool, I think i'm good :peppers:

Seriously though all you need to do is 100 pushups and situps a day and youll be fine. Split it out during the day if you cant do it in one go:smug2:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
I swam and played water polo in highschool, I think i'm good :peppers:

Seriously though all you need to do is 100 pushups and situps a day and youll be fine. Split it out during the day if you cant do it in one go:smug2:

Water Polo being gay set aside.. neither of those activities will make you not weak. Nor will pushups or situps.

Verdict, you're a weak pussy.

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
Water Polo being gay set aside.. neither of those activities will make you not weak. Nor will pushups or situps.

Verdict, you're a weak pussy.

Oh come on, water polo is one of the most underrated constant physical sports that requires a ton of endurance.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh come on, water polo is one of the most underrated constant physical sports that requires a ton of endurance.

Gerard, if he doesn't do it himself it will not make you strong and it will not make you less of a 'pussy' Rosetta logic for you, dont waste your time

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:

Endurance =/= Strength

You can be great at water polo, and still be a weak pussy. Aside from that, I'd rather watch a relative die than watch that shit.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

lol, don't mind him. if you don't do things his way, you suck in his mind.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Gerard, if he doesn't do it himself it will not make you strong and it will not make you less of a 'pussy' Rosetta logic for you, dont waste your time

Not true, but my left nut is bigger than you. You can gain all kinds of awesome from this thread.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not true, but my left nut is bigger than you. You can gain all kinds of awesome from this thread.

some of your advice is pretty good actually, but the way you go about giving it is wrong, you call people names like 'pussy' and you're vulgar and rude, maybe try and be nice :D

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
some of your advice is pretty good actually, but the way you go about giving it is wrong, you call people names like 'pussy' and you're vulgar and rude, maybe try and be nice :D

This. all of it.

now, wsm, quit being a scrawny, weak pussy. :lol:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:

All of my advice is good actually, and I'm blunt. Young kids are sensitive bitches. You have to be honest with yourself, the same way I'm honest with you. You are a pussy. You can get stronger, you can get better at whatever it is that you do.

But to try to convince yourself that you're not a pussy, or that you're ok with being a pussy is sad.

I used to be a pussy. I was 100lbs at 22 years old, and scared shitless the first time I walked in a gym. I could have comforted myself with how I thought being a weak pussy was ok, but I met a dude like the 2nd week of me going that was a powerlifting champion and he told me I was a pussy, and that I should change that. We became great friends and he taught me how to make myself strong.

Don't be so sensitive. I know this is the "kill myself if somebody is mean to me" era, but suck it up.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of my advice is good actually, and I'm blunt. Young kids are sensitive bitches. You have to be honest with yourself, the same way I'm honest with you. You are a pussy. You can get stronger, you can get better at whatever it is that you do.

But to try to convince yourself that you're not a pussy, or that you're ok with being a pussy is sad.

I used to be a pussy. I was 100lbs at 22 years old, and scared shitless the first time I walked in a gym. I could have comforted myself with how I thought being a weak pussy was ok, but I met a dude like the 2nd week of me going that was a powerlifting champion and he told me I was a pussy, and that I should change that. We became great friends and he taught me how to make myself strong.

Don't be so sensitive. I know this is the "kill myself if somebody is mean to me" era, but suck it up.

I mean you can take the football coach approach to it but everyone learns differently, you got motivation by having a chip on your shoulder, not everyone is motivated through negativity. I know because my brother has ADD and when we used to yell at him because he wouldn't have his homework written down or didn't bring it home he shut down, but when we were nice to him, he was receptive and began to remember stuff. It's the learner, not the teacher.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
I mean you can take the football coach approach to it but everyone learns differently, you got motivation by having a chip on your shoulder, not everyone is motivated through negativity. I know because my brother has ADD and when we used to yell at him because he wouldn't have his homework written down or didn't bring it home he shut down, but when we were nice to him, he was receptive and began to remember stuff. It's the learner, not the teacher.

Well I never had a chip on my shoulder, but I'm not being negative.. I'm being honest.

BTW, the whole "positive reinforcement" bullshit sounds great in a psychology book but if you look at how shitty America has become in terms of education, math, science, innovation etc.. it's pretty obvious that shit doesn't work. Coddling people is a horseshit approach that leads to mediocrity.

The only thing we excel at is sports, which is no surprise since there is not coddling involved. You work, if you fail you get the fuck out.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I never had a chip on my shoulder, but I'm not being negative.. I'm being honest.

BTW, the whole "positive reinforcement" bullshit sounds great in a psychology book but if you look at how shitty America has become in terms of education, math, science, innovation etc.. it's pretty obvious that shit doesn't work. Coddling people is a horseshit approach that leads to mediocrity.

The only thing we excel at is sports, which is no surprise since there is not coddling involved. You work, if you fail you get the fuck out.

:andruw: