The Packers could EASILY lose to us

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The highest paid head coach in the league isn't getting the job done this year.

Maybe he is throwing games so they can get a better draft position.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Nah, he was throwing them to unseat the puppet HC. Bad news for the Bears that he doesn't have to throw anymore.

mecha

Liked Posts:
thanks Douche. finally some quality posts again.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In truth, you have to reel in Trubisky a bit if you're the HC. If you look at the top 5 QBs throwing the most passes 20 yards or more, one clearly should not be doing it.

Patrick Mahomes (107 passer rating)
Aaron Rodgers (125.3)
Ben Roethlisberger (109.1)
Mitchell Trubisky (78.0)
Matt Ryan (100)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Threw off his back foot on both the first and third interceptions. Correctable, hopefully sooner rather than later.

What's taking so long? Throwing off the back off, seriously? Same shit was said about every shitty QB we've had including Cutler. Throwing off your back foot is high school football shit. No excuses for #10. Time to pull his head out of his ass.

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
We have to remember how many dropped balls the defense had where we could of ran away with this game. The players have matured and are pick off machines now. This is going to be an exciting game. We are at home, we are playing lights out on defense and for the 2nd game in a row our defense will be playing all four quarters with no let up. Week one you could see the defense being gassed when it came to the 2nd half. That will not occur again I see a big victory this weekend.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What's taking so long? Throwing off the back off, seriously? Same shit was said about every shitty QB we've had including Cutler. Throwing off your back foot is high school football shit. No excuses for #10. Time to pull his head out of his ass.

Honestly he probably never had to have good footwork until now so it never was an issue. It’s a muscle memory thing. The more he does it the more it will become natural and erase the horrendously off target throws. Unfortunately we have to wait for that moment to come, but when he gets it down it will be worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster

Liked Posts:
In truth, you have to reel in Trubisky a bit if you're the HC. If you look at the top 5 QBs throwing the most passes 20 yards or more, one clearly should not be doing it.

Aaron Rodgers (125.3)
Mitchell Trubisky (78.0)
Matt Ryan (100)

78... damn... expected much worse given the supporting cast.

Receiver rankings....
Hill - ranked 2 & Kelce 8
Adams - ranked 7
Smith-schuster - ranked 4 & Brown 12
Cohen - ranked 31 & Robinson - 45
Jones - ranked 1

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly he probably never had to have good footwork until now so it never was an issue. It’s a muscle memory thing. The more he does it the more it will become natural and erase the horrendously off target throws. Unfortunately we have to wait for that moment to come, but when he gets it down it will be worth the wait.

You'll see your better QBs throw off their back foot often while on the run or under pressure and they do it very well. The average time in pocket til you get rid of the ball by NFL QBs is 2.5 seconds. Not always going to be able to use perfect form and that's to be understood.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The highest paid head coach in the league isn't getting the job done this year.

Maybe he is throwing games so they can get a better draft position.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He does throw the ball away a lot. Cowherd says he leads in the league in throwaways but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You'll see your better QBs throw off their back foot often while on the run or under pressure and they do it very well. The average time in pocket til you get rid of the ball by NFL QBs is 2.5 seconds. Not always going to be able to use perfect form and that's to be understood.

Yes but you never want to throw off platform or off your back foot. It’s just not a good recipe. If you can set your feet and execute proper footwork you have a way better chance of being accurate. While Mitch might not have the arm for back foot throws, he makes up for it in his ability on the run.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree with the OP. Like I said in the chittier predecessor to this thread this game will be close. Can't see it being something ridiculous like 49-10 or something like that.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly he probably never had to have good footwork until now so it never was an issue. It’s a muscle memory thing. The more he does it the more it will become natural and erase the horrendously off target throws. Unfortunately we have to wait for that moment to come, but if he gets it down it will be worth the wait.

Fixed an error for you.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Novak, how much is the rent?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Fixed an error for you.

Footwork is very correctable as I already said. To think a professional athlete can’t fix footwork at the age of 24 when nearly all QBs develop better footwork through their careers is absurd.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Footwork is very correctable as I already said. To think a professional athlete can’t fix footwork at the age of 24 when nearly all QBs develop better footwork through their careers is absurd.

Cutler.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Aaron Rodgers (125.3)
Mitchell Trubisky (78.0)
Matt Ryan (100)

I agree the handcuffs should be put on Trubisky until he earns some trust back.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have been to this movie a number of times before. Even times when the Bears were favored or had every reason to win. I have been to this game this season.

Packers 27

Bears 23

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think Nagy is going to put a lot into the GB gameplan having lost that first game in heartbreaking fashion. I’m looking to see a sharp performance from the offense this week.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler didn’t care enough about football to change.

Not about changing. About being able to make throws under duress, at different angles, and off balance at times. You have to adapt to all the different situations that come. You have 2 or 3 seconds to get rid of the ball and defenses are looking to make sure you're not comfortable when you release the ball.