The Packers could EASILY lose to us

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been to this movie a number of times before. Even times when the Bears were favored or had every reason to win. I have been to this game this season.

Packers 27

Bears 23

I can't help but think of last year when the Bears were favored to beat the Packers at Soldier Field and still found a way to lose. I was on "vacation" from here during that game but I would imagine a lot of the same people who are predicting blowouts for this Sunday also predicted blowouts for that game.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't help but think of last year when the Bears were favored to beat the Packers at Soldier Field and still found a way to lose. I was on "vacation" from here during that game but I would imagine a lot of the same people who are predicting blowouts for this Sunday also predicted blowouts for that game.

you're too young to be so bitter.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been to this movie a number of times before. Even times when the Bears were favored or had every reason to win. I have been to this game this season.

Packers 27

Bears 23

tenor.gif

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
I think the bears D comes in fired up. Doesn't let them lose this game as long as trubisky is at least competent

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not about changing. About being able to make throws under duress, at different angles, and off balance at times. You have to adapt to all the different situations that come. You have 2 or 3 seconds to get rid of the ball and defenses are looking to make sure you're not comfortable when you release the ball.

Yes but cutler never had good footwork when he had a clean pocket. When he was under pressure it all went to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes but cutler never had good footwork when he had a clean pocket. When he was under pressure it all went to shit.

Again let's use 2015 to look at Cutler's rating while under pressure. Under pressure, Jay had a rating of 87.4
This year while under pressure, Trubisky has a rating of 64.7. DAMNNN, not even close!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Again let's use 2015 to look at Cutler's rating while under pressure. Under pressure, Jay had a rating of 87.4
This year while under pressure, Trubisky has a rating of 64.7. DAMNNN, not even close!

? Where did I say Mitch was better under pressure? I said Jay never corrected his footwork which I think Mitch will because he cares more about football.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Extremely well thought out thread. 11/10

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
? Where did I say Mitch was better under pressure? I said Jay never corrected his footwork which I think Mitch will because he cares more about football.

In regards to Jay, you said, "When he was under pressure it all went to shit." So I guess you're saying when Mitch is under pressure it goes to a much higher pile and smellier type of shit cause he's been way worse under pressure than Jay. So why defend it?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
In regards to Jay, you said, "When he was under pressure it all went to shit." So I guess you're saying when Mitch is under pressure it goes to a much higher pile and smellier type of shit cause he's been way worse under pressure than Jay. So why defend it?

I’m not defending it. When Mitch is under pressure he generally finds a way to try and run away from it which is fine. Mitch has bad footwork at the moment. It is what it is. That’s his biggest flaw. That’s a relatively small issue to have as a biggest flaw though.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Oh and they will.

Bears down baby!

Chomp, chomp.

Come at us!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not defending it. When Mitch is under pressure he generally finds a way to try and run away from it which is fine. Mitch has bad footwork at the moment. It is what it is. That’s his biggest flaw. That’s a relatively small issue to have as a biggest flaw though.

Let me defend Mitch, for once, here. He knows a whole lot more about the mechanics of throwing the ball than you or any other swinging dick on this MB who continually put out these garbage posts about the basics that NFL QBs learned a long time ago. You don't make it to the NFL while not even understanding the fuckin' basics about throwing a damn football so I wish you'd all stop this nonsensical crap.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Let me defend Mitch, for once, here. He knows a whole lot more about the mechanics of throwing the ball than you or any other swinging dick on this MB who continually put out these garbage posts about the basics that NFL QBs learned a long time ago. You don't make it to the NFL while not even understanding the fuckin' basics about throwing a damn football so I wish you'd all stop this nonsensical crap.

If you think because you are in the NFL you have good footwork I don’t know what to tell you. Especially in his second year.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP is why douche is in the CCS HoF

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Where did you find out Mitch was crying? Do you have a link or proof?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just Kick Their Ass the way they did at Lambeau during the first half for the whole game and add a 4 quarter offense