The Packers could EASILY lose to us

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know I know. As a second tier poster, nothing I do here does. Thankfully I'm being recruited by several other MBs

If you find a place where votes mean shit, let me know.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
In regards to Jay, you said, "When he was under pressure it all went to shit." So I guess you're saying when Mitch is under pressure it goes to a much higher pile and smellier type of shit cause he's been way worse under pressure than Jay. So why defend it?

Good to see you're still disgusting. Do you think either one of them shit their pants?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see you're still disgusting. Do you think either one of them shit their pants?

Call it like I see it. Cutler had far superior numbers when under pressure as compared to Trubisky.

Anyway, who in the blue hell are you?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You all need to stop acting like this game will be a blowout loss. It is far far from that. The game could go in OUR favor for several reasons:

1. WE are coming off a seriously emotional win. Trubs was spotted crying in the dressing room after the game, with Kyle Long draped all over him consoling his emotional outburst. Everyone was dancing and doing "Nagy-downs" after the game, except Trubs. His heart is in this sport, and that emotional momentum is gonna propel us into this next game.

2. The Packers are 0-6 on the road. Now, some might say the "odds" are in their favor instead of ours, but I think we have a one sided coin here. I flipped it 43 times,and every single time we won!

3. The Packers are all but eliminated from playoff contention. I think they have given up and might mail it in! Erin is so buttfucked if his o-line decides to take plays off against our front 7.

4. The Packers are still PISSED that their baffoon of a front office fired the head coach instead of the GM who doesn't know how to sign free agents.

5. We're like 6-14 against the Packers the last 10 years. But please, before you consider the odds, remember point 2 where the bears have a one sided coin in play. I'm still flipping, it still keeps landing on our bears.

Now I'm not going to say this game will be a blowout win, or maybe Trubs gets injured or Mack forgets how to pass rush etc, because I'm smarter than that and have ran the numbers. BUT, I do think this game is CLOSE and am hoping you guys see the logic I've laid out here.

Thank you so much. Also, go Bears! :bearbang:

2. Nobody who realizes this is not a game of chance would say the odds are in favor of a team 0-6 on the road.

“Odds” only apply to games of chance.

3. The Packers are not eliminated and have not given up. Exactly the oppoaite. They are fighting for their lives. And with every NFC team after the Top 5 looking like shit, they have to at least feel they are alive.

4. The Packers had a worthless GM forever and replaced him. You missed that. And the fault can only be on the former coach or the players, so the players are happy as hell to pin it on the coach. They have extra incentive to play well to pin it on him.

5. I couldn’t care less what our record was yesterday againtbthese fudge packers. Tomorrow we curb stomp them. (And whatever the hell you posted makes no sense.)

Are you nuts?