The stats don’t lie: Trubisky is the 2nd worst QB in the league

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky’s passer rating is the second worst in the league. Only Winston’s was worse. His passer rating was significantly worse than Mahomes and Watson’s were and somehow lower than QBs like Eli, Dalton, Flacco, Allen, Fitzpatrick, Kyler and something named a Gardner Minshew. The latter two had not even played an NFL game before and they were still better than Mitch.

Mitch also led his team to the fewest points scored this week, mustering up only 3 despite being gifted with great field position time and time again.

It doesn’t end there though. Only 4 QBs had a worse completion % than Mitch and only two threw for less yards per play than mole eye.

The eye test backs all of this up as well. Mitch was by far the worst QB I saw play last weekend. It became painfully apparent on Sunday/Monday that Mitch is not up to snuff with the rest of the league. Even the worst QBs in the league looked better than the dear sweet one. Pace screwed up and he screwed up big time.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
CRM... what is your goal at this point? Do you want people to admit you were right? Do you just want to rub it in?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
CRM... what is your goal at this point? Do you want people to admit you were right? Do you just want to rub it in?

Since his post seems to have affected you maybe rub one out lol

You know when posters give other posters an extraordinary amount of shit like allot of us got for wanting Watson you are going to get that shit back in spades. Allot of posters don’t like to let us express our opinions freely if it isn’t everything the bears do is great in every post.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
yea we should just cut him and forfeit the season, why bother right? he played arguably the worst game of his career why bother to continue, its not like he's going to improve because everybody develops at the same rate.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Since his post seems to have affected you maybe rub one out lol

You know when posters give other posters an extraordinary amount of shit like allot of us got for wanting Watson you are going to get that shit back in spades. Allot of posters don’t like to let us express our opinions freely if it isn’t everything the bears do is great in every post.
I wanted Watson originally. Right now, I think Mitch sucks ass.

There is no point though in constantly harping on the same stuff. It's not productive for anyone.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
That being said.
Bad play calling.
Bad offensive line play.
Dropped passes.
Midget receiver.
No tight ends. (yes plural).
No pass interference calls for us.
Let's not run the ball. (separate from #1)

Ideal circumstances for a young (or old) QB to thrive in (sarcasm).
And yes, we are at 0-1.
Bears, right the ship. Now.

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wanted Watson originally. Right now, I think Mitch sucks ass.

There is no point though in constantly harping on the same stuff. It's not productive for anyone.
No, but things are always developing. I think after the season people were fairly high on Mitch. Felt like we had seen some growth and he plays OK. He came out and laid a complete stinker against GB. People are going to talk about it.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
okay well then maybe you'd like to discuss something like this?

Ok....Let's not not turn this into a political debate. I do not want the valid criticism of Trubisky's lack of development to get lost injecting a very charged topic. People know that when it comes to bringing race\racism into a topic of discussion, people put their hands over their ears and it never ends well....

BEARS

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
what was their average starting field position? I kind of remember it being inside the 10 after the 9 punts.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Pace needs to trade the Raiders 2nd for Gardner Minshew!! Do it!

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
That being said.
Bad play calling.
Bad offensive line play.
.Dropped passes
Midget receiver.
No tight ends. (yes plural).
No pass interference calls for us.
Let's not run the ball. (separate from #1)

Ideal circumstances for a young (or old) QB to thrive in (sarcasm).
And yes, we are at 0-1.
Bears, right the ship. Now.

Dropped passes?