The stats don’t lie: Trubisky is the 2nd worst QB in the league

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Ok....Let's not not turn this into a political debate. I do not want the valid criticism of Trubisky's lack of development to get lost injecting a very charged topic. People know that when it comes to bringing race\racism into a topic of discussion, people put their hands over their ears and it never ends well....

BEARS

The beauty in sports is that the people who can’t look past their internal biases pay a heavy price. Don’t know if that’s the case with Bears management. What I don know is that being hyper religious is a character flaw they r willing to overlook and it has cost them a lot.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dropped passes?

Yeah some of that stuff is made up.

Any way @CRM 114 Mitch's problem is inconsistency, good pass, bad pass, good game, bad game. Mole eye is just as likely to light it up vs Denver as he is to continue to suck. The only new element added in week one was Nagy being an idiot, I had seen it for a play or 2 last season, but never for a whole game, I'm assuming he will stop doing that.

The last 4 regular season games and the playoff game plus 2019 week one the Bears have averaged 15.8 points a game. The end of last season the offense was not great, could defenses have figured out Nagy's system? The Packers DB's said they knew where the ball was going based on the defense they showed.

If we take the Nagy factor out of the equation, it all comes down to Mitch, and when he sucks like last week CRM114 has every right to gloat, when he has a great game CRM114 will take a beating, rightfully so. If this is a repeat of the dear sweet one of 2018, every week the will get either a CRM114 gloating thread, or a kill CRM114 thread.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
#VinceEvansKordell StewartMosesMorenoHenryBurris

Yeah, to suggest it goes higher up when Lovie Smith was our head coach for almost a decade, and I can think of a couple of black QBs from earlier years...doesn't really fit at all. Pace just picked wrong when better QBs were available - nothing more.

Maybe a last name ending in 'sky' would market better in a city like Chicago, but even that's a stretch.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Yes was thinking the same about Shaheen. Just to rehash it. He argues he caught the ball but does not move to jump on the ball after he loses possession of it (fumble). What a dumbaxx.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Based on the OP’s thinking, using stats after 1 game, then he must believe that Dak is the best QB in the league and Andy Dalton is a top 5.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
OP is just a moron who wants attension. Trubisky will be fine. Top ten soon.

I hope your kidding.

Mahomes
Brady
Brees
Rodgers
Rivers
Wilson
Ryan
Wentz
Watson
Newton
Prescott
Foles
Cousins
Stafford
Smith
Mayfield
Dalton
Jackson

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP is just a moron who wants attension. Trubisky will be fine. Top ten soon.

Resort to all the childish insults and false accusations you want. The facts back up what I’ve been saying the whole time. Sorry you can’t handle the truth.

Monster

Liked Posts:
On a positive note there is only improvement from here.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Resort to all the childish insults and false accusations you want. The facts back up what I’ve been saying the whole time. Sorry you can’t handle the truth.
What facts? 1 game. Alright then ill take the TB game. Trubisky HOF.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Trubisky’s passer rating is the second worst in the league. Only Winston’s was worse. His passer rating was significantly worse than Mahomes and Watson’s were and somehow lower than QBs like Eli, Dalton, Flacco, Allen, Fitzpatrick, Kyler and something named a Gardner Minshew. The latter two had not even played an NFL game before and they were still better than Mitch.

Mitch also led his team to the fewest points scored this week, mustering up only 3 despite being gifted with great field position time and time again.

It doesn’t end there though. Only 4 QBs had a worse completion % than Mitch and only two threw for less yards per play than mole eye.

The eye test backs all of this up as well. Mitch was by far the worst QB I saw play last weekend. It became painfully apparent on Sunday/Monday that Mitch is not up to snuff with the rest of the league. Even the worst QBs in the league looked better than the dear sweet one. Pace screwed up and he screwed up big time.
Well that just sucks

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm convinced most people here don't want to have actual football discussions. let's all be sarcastic assholes that beat off to Vick Ashley's tweets and essentially call each other doodie heads and talk about eating crows. or make up words, because it's funny to the 3 gladhanding shitheads that ruin every thread.

weighing in on the subject at hand though, it is actually 1 game. the Bears losses last season were all to teams they shouldn't have lost to for a multitude of reasons. this one is no different.

the one thing I disagree with is Trubisky not getting worse; we've all seen "worse" before, don't pretend like you've forgotten.

but do people still think Pace should have traded like 8 picks to move up one spot just to "get his guy"? cause I still disagree with that too.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I mean, his QBR was 3rd last year. Does that mean Mitch is the third best quarterback in the league?

Mitch is not the third best quarterback in the league. And he's also not the second worst.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Winston’s solid performance last night, Trubisky is now statistically the worst QB in the NFL.

Monster

Liked Posts:
What stat are you using?
For future reference...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears losses last season were all to teams they shouldn't have lost to for a multitude of reasons.

The Pats, really? You have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to criticizing other posters, football is not your thing.