The Tape Never Lies - Bears Get Bullied by Raiders in London

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
At 13:05 he shows James Daniels standing up straight to block, of course it doesn't go well.

I'm guessing he got away with strong arming ppl in college, but that's not going to work in the NFL. Hopefully, he learns to quit making mistakes like that. That's correctable.

Long and Leno get manhandled, but also, sometimes players just seem to be confused on who to block - that's on the coaches too.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
Great Video. But its fucking depressing how bad offensively this team is.

Nagy might be the most overrated Offensive "Guru" ever. I think he has no clue on blocking schemes, concepts, and who has he ever groomed as a QB? He has NO experience. Its all Andy Reid with Nagy holding a clipboard.

Pace screwed up this hire. If it wasn't for the Pace mortgaging the farm for Mack this team last year would be 4-6 wins. Without Mac & Defense NO Way does Nagy win Coach of Year

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Great Video. But its fucking depressing how bad offensively this team is.

Nagy might be the most overrated Offensive "Guru" ever. I think he has no clue on blocking schemes, concepts, and who has he ever groomed as a QB? He has NO experience. Its all Andy Reid with Nagy holding a clipboard.

Pace screwed up this hire. If it wasn't for the Pace mortgaging the farm for Mack this team last year would be 4-6 wins. Without Mac & Defense NO Way does Nagy win Coach of Year

You’re not wrong. Not wrong at all.

TomWaddle

Liked Posts:
It seems to me like these guys just aren't used to hitting. I'm talking about the O-line. With Nagy holding them out of the pre-season (overly concerned with injuries) it makes me wonder if he's taken the same approach in practice. Essentially, these guys are pro's, they know what they're doing and we don't want to risk injury.

But at this point, with literally the entire line looking like garbage, you have to start questioning the strategy and the coaching. These guys need to be hitting in practice. They need to play tougher. Bottom line.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Painful to watch
Those chopblocks tho
And this offense is abysmal
Idk what to say right now
Just bad

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Long and Leno are hard to watch.
Roquan shouldn't have been out there for this game.

Incognito is still a bitch.
He chopped blocked illegally at least a half dozen times in this game. Several of them were on some of the Raiders most successful run plays.
They never really said much about the Unnecessary Roughness call on Eddie Goldman after the Raiders TD in the fourth quarter. It was after the play was over and I never really saw them show what happened.
But watching the replay, it's pretty clear ... Incognito cut blocked Eddie again ... maybe not illegally this time.
But then got up and yelled something directly into Eddie's face.
So yeah, I don't know what happened after that, but I know why now.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
For anyone blaming the running backs or who thinks Howard would have been the answer if we did not get rid of him, please watch this. Long looks a player in electronic football.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Long is an embarrassment and should have never been reinserted. I appreciate what he has brought, but with him sitting, the looked a bit better. Still horrible. Bears first 4 picks should all be oline

greg23

Liked Posts:
I called him the bald headed visor wearing genius last year and wasnt sure about his in game decisions/clock mgmt and his constant requirements to get way too cute on offense

This year that portion has been meh so far; still way too cute but his offensive game plans and preperation have been awful.

He gets credit for his record but the offense is the worst in the nfc....by far....at some point he needs figure this shit out or just start calling plays for players (arob, Montgomery, coehn) and stop wasting time on multiple player grouping and getting everyone involved.

Hopefully he has the sack to make the necessary changes during the bye week (long to bench, miller held accountable or benched, and one/two tight ends vs using 3-4-5 every game

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Javon Wims is always freaking open. I have said it many times. The QBs are not getting him the ball. Don't get it.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Javon Wims is always freaking open. I have said it many times. The QBs are not getting him the ball. Don't get it.
People have been sayin that about Miller since last year. Maybe it’s not the specific WR but just one of those other options in the play?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For anyone blaming the running backs or who thinks Howard would have been the answer if we did not get rid of him, please watch this. Long looks a player in electronic football.
It would have been smarter to keep Howard and spend the 3rd on a lineman. At least we would have had more of a shot at being semi competent. You're an idiot.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It would have been smarter to keep Howard and spend the 3rd on a lineman. At least we would have had more of a shot at being semi competent. You're an idiot.

I kind of agree, but there is a chance that it is possible Montgomery will have a decent remainder of the season, and potentially turn the corner in the years to come.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
No respect for the Raiders. There were deliberately trying to take out our D-Lineman with chop blocks on nearly every play. No wonder they were "dominating" the line of scrimmage. Hard to focus on playing when you fear for your safety. I'd be hesitant too if I was on a multi-million dollar contract and guys were crashing at my knees.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking that a platoon RB that doesn't even have 300yds of offense with a dominant OL would help make this offense semi-competent. LULZ