The WTF wake up Bears26 its the last day of TC thread!!!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This is what scares me about Montgomery fighting for every yard, while I love the hustle compared to the lame running out of bounds trick that Howard was so good at, it’s tough to sustain those kinds of hits throughout a season. I do believe we have a good stable of adequate backs but this kid is special.

That simple juke he made on the long reception in pre season game got the. First down, does Howard make that first down, probably not

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is what scares me about Montgomery fighting for every yard, while I love the hustle compared to the lame running out of bounds trick that Howard was so good at, it’s tough to sustain those kinds of hits throughout a season. I do believe we have a good stable of adequate backs but this kid is special.

That simple juke he made on the long reception in pre season game got the. First down, does Howard make that first down, probably not

God no, I liked Howard a lot but he is 5+ yards short on that catch.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Glad Mitch is having a great day, but can't shake the concern for Miller.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna hope it was just a team rule or something and that's why he deleted it

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Mitch clearly has a connection with Robinson. His best passes are to ARob.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No update on the Miller injury - per Nagy

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Howard? Clearly you meant Cohen. Because even a stiff breeze would stop Tarik from moving forward and turned it into a lateral run to the sideline.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
may I point out how atrocious and ugly that play was on every level? If that is how you plan to make your living in the NFL we will starve.

Look at this play again.

Trubisky takes way too long, farts about the pocket, does some glitchy head fake shit and launches the ball too late and 2 inches over the coverage, just barely to the sideline for a modest gain under the top safety,

on a floater. A top NFL corner would have intercepted that for one thing...so the fantasy Trubs could keep beating NFL coverage by 2 inches won't hold up. That was a piece of shit play, a piece of shit throw, and took way too long.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
may I point out how atrocious and ugly that play was on every level? If that is how you plan to make your living in the NFL we will starve.

Look at this play again.

Trubisky takes way too long, farts about the pocket, does some glitchy head fake shit and launches the ball too late and 2 inches over the coverage, just barely to the sideline for a modest gain under the top safety,

on a floater. A top NFL corner would have intercepted that for one thing...so the fantasy Trubs could keep beating NFL coverage by 2 inches won't hold up. That was a piece of shit play, a piece of shit throw, and took way too long.
Yeah, when Mitch starts throwing into DB coverage tougher than the league leader in INT's, Kyle Fuller and the #4 in INT's and top safety, Eddie Jackson, that shit isn't going to hold up.