There are very few legitimate franchise QBs in the league right now

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
But he knew who the QB was when he took the job and said he could develop him.

What has Nagy done in the NFL makes you think he should be given the chance to develop our next draft pick?

Agreed!

That was Nagy's main schtick in his job interview. Guaranteed he told Pace what high potential Mitch has and that he would be able to mold him to become elite.

Nagy was also the reason why the Running back position is what it is. It needed zero tweaks from last year but he insisted on getting his guys in cause he didn't like Howards pass catching threat.

Montgomery, Patterson and Mike Davis are his guys. He needs to be held accountable and canned at the end of the year.

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
What has Pace done in the NFL that makes you think he can properly evaluate QB's and hire good HC's?

We weren't talking about Pace....but I will play your little game for a minute.

Pace has had several misses but has had some hits. He put together a good to great defense. Got Hicks, Mack, drafted Jackson and Roquan. So he has made some leeway however I am not a Pace fan anyway so you could fire him too,

Now I ask you again, what has Nagy done in the NFL that makes you think he should have a chance to develop another drafted QB?

He got his running backs because he didnt want Howard and that has turned into a shitshow.

The QB that he said he could develop has regressed from last year...
His Oline has regressed....
His WRs have regressed, leading the league in drops....
His playcalling is Special person..
His team is undisciplined, stupid penalties everywhere.

He is the HEAD COACH!!!
He has to be held accountable for something.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There are very few legitimate franchise QBs in the league right now

Better scoop one up before they are all gone.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
We weren't talking about Pace....but I will play your little game for a minute.

Pace has had several misses but has had some hits. He put together a good to great defense. Got Hicks, Mack, drafted Jackson and Roquan. So he has made some leeway however I am not a Pace fan anyway so you could fire him too,

Now I ask you again, what has Nagy done in the NFL that makes you think he should have a chance to develop another drafted QB?

He got his running backs because he didnt want Howard and that has turned into a shitshow.

The QB that he said he could develop has regressed from last year...
His Oline has regressed....
His WRs have regressed, leading the league in drops....
His playcalling is Special person..
His team is undisciplined, stupid penalties everywhere.

He is the HEAD COACH!!!
He has to be held accountable for something.

As you can see, Jackson and a Fuller were a product of Fangio better defensive scheme which put a lot of pressure on opposing QB’s, when QB’s have all day to throw, like mostly this year, they do absolutely nothing.

And you can believe any excuse, this year, Mack has been irrelevant pressuring the QB. And so has the whole Dlinefor most of the time.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck...this has to be the dumbest fan base in the league.

You idiots have never even watched any of the QBs on this list. You honestly think they would come in here with Nagy and one good receiver and do significantly better than Mitch?

Again, Mitch made the Pro Bowl as an alternate last year. With a shitty play caller and only one good receiver. And you think he's the worst QB in the league?

Fucking idiots.
He made it as an alternate after 14 other NFC QBs said they didn't want to go to the damn thing.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
i don't need a franchise guy i need a winning guy lets start there first.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Fuck...this has to be the dumbest fan base in the league.

You idiots have never even watched any of the QBs on this list. You honestly think they would come in here with Nagy and one good receiver and do significantly better than Mitch?

Again, Mitch made the Pro Bowl as an alternate last year. With a shitty play caller and only one good receiver. And you think he's the worst QB in the league?

Fucking idiots.

No one claimed the bolded. Straw man.

I believe the gist of the other posts is that most other QBs in the league seem more capable of reading a defense, making adjustments and running an offense at least at a basic level that Mitch has not yet achieved consistently.

Statistically, he is in fact the worst starting QB in the league. That is not even debateable.

Now, you want to take swings at Nagy for that being still true and exacerbated, be our guest. You will find few here that will pick up sword and shield and defend the coach, I imagine.

There is a certain irony in reading posts from an arrogant douche who hardly posts and then acts like when he does, he is bringing wisdom from on high atop his mountain and is completely unaware of his own logical fallacies. You are not Zarathustra; you are the motley harlequin on the tightrope. The ground is not as stable underneath you as you suppose.

TL;DR: We are not the dumbest fan base. At all. Certainly not because OP feels like he is smarter than everyone else when he seems to be unable to see that Mitch's flaws are most likely career-fatal flaws in today's NFL.

Last edited:

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Your a moron. Jackson is playing great football with no gimmicks. Mahomes a product of system? LOL. Watson isn’t a franchise QB? Matt Ryan, who has won MVP? Rivers is HOF. Trying to argue about Russell Wilson?

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
What happened to everyone clamoring that Mitch was mostly only successful on the scripted plays by Nagy last year? Which made Nagy limited by Mitch. Now you argue Mitch is limited by Nagy? Take out the first quarter last year and the Bucs game and let me know what his stats are.