There is no way in this world

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
That Phil Emery is NOT angry or disappointed with the defenses performance thus far under Mel Tucker. He is being completely outed by the opposing coaches gameplan, and the QB on the field. Get up in the fucking booth and get a better viewing angle! You are not getting the job done.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I still don't understand how he wasn't fired after last year so I don't assume anything at this point.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I was all for giving him another chance after free agency, but he still calls plays like he has money on the game.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That Phil Emery is NOT angry or disappointed with the defenses performance thus far under Mel Tucker. He is being completely outed by the opposing coaches gameplan, and the QB on the field. Get up in the fucking booth and get a better viewing angle! You are not getting the job done.

They game plan for pre-season games?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Vanilla games or not, there are some plans put in place as far as schemes and packages. Sad part is, Tucker claimed to be installing a package to look like Seattle's defense and they look nothing alike. He is seeing first hand that his defense is not even close or up to par.