Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I would also love to do a castle tour of Germany.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Maybe I was just in a mood, but I wasn't that "wow'ed". I mean, it was pretty cool but it was just alright to me. What made the trip memorable was the spicy street food, the pandas, and how lots of chinese people wanted to take a pic with me bc I'm black(well, I'm half white/half black).

Lots of them thought I played in the NBA. They would stop me at the mall to try and take pics. When we were in Shanghai, they got us out of the line to get into a club and gave us VIP access. Now, my wife who is wasian(half white/half Asian(Chinese)) explained to me that black people are kinda rare in China, so most of what they believe of black people is what they see on TV. So if they see a tall black person, they assume he's a rich NBA player. It was honestly the weirdest feeling. I got similar treatment in Taiwan and Korea, but it wasn't as crazy as it was in China.

Anyway, going back to the Great Wall conversation, I think maybe I was just having a miserable day bc it was hot and crowded and I really wasn't that impressed. Maybe when I go back on a less crowded and less humid day, I'll love it.
Died laughing when you said they all thought you play in the NBA ??

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see the Bears with a HOF QB. I'd say I have 30-60 more years on this earth so I think I have good odds, but you never know.
Aren't you only 28?

You got 40-80

I'll tell ya what I'm 21 and there ain't no way I'm going out before the year 2100. That's been my life's goal since I was in first grade.

When I make it I'll have lived in 3 different centuries.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Died laughing when you said they all thought you play in the NBA ??
lol..the weirdest one to me was when we were in Chengdu at the Panda Breeding Research center and this kid(maybe 8 or so) pointed me out to his mom and then he comes over with a piece of paper and says something in mandarin...my mandarin level at this point is terrible but I knew I had heard the word 'Kobe'. My wife speaks mandarin so she tells me that he thinks I'm Kobe Bryant and he wants me to autograph the paper. I told the wife to translate for me that I'm not Kobe Bryant... so what she did instead, is tell him that "not only will Kobe sign your paper, he will also take a picture with you." She then looks at me and tells me to sign the paper as if I were Kobe. To this day, I feel bad for that kid because he will realize one day that he doesn't really have a picture with Kobe Bryant.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Aren't you only 28?

You got 40-80

I'll tell ya what I'm 21 and there ain't no way I'm going out before the year 2100. That's been my life's goal since I was in first grade.

When I make it I'll have lived in 3 different centuries.
Lol, kinda creepy you know my exact age.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sadly because of political crap we may not be able to see some of the things we want to in various countries.

just think if the Mid East was normal the history we could see there. Most of everything worth seeing in Syria and Iraq has been destroyed or stollen. Egypt isn’t safe at all. Basically can just go to Israel and even there you never know when an attack could happen.

might not be able to see all the cool stuff there but the British stole allot of their history and have it on display in the British museum. I would be against them having their history but the fact Mid East doesn’t value their heritage enough to keep things safe good thing they stole it. I spent a day at the British museum and feel like I didn’t have time to see everything. Great place

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Northern Lights
Worldwide commitments to saving the environment that would make AOC's nipples so erect it would kill any climate change denier. I want to see the USA lead the way, and be a true pioneer in leading this revolution, thus creating new jobs, technology for the future generations to embrace.
The Bears win a Super Bowl.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see the end of the measles in the United States... Oh wait.

Last edited: