Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I would like see J lo's top fall off duringthe SB halftime show. And then Shakira walk up to her and try to put it back on but realize how much she wants J Lo. Then they start making out. They both get naked and make love right there on stage in the middle of "my hips don't lie" song.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would like see J lo's top fall off duringthe SB halftime show. And then Shakira walk up to her and try to put it back on but realize how much she wants J Lo. Then they start making out. They both get naked and make love right there on stage in the middle of "my hips don't lie" song.
Add this to my list

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Since I’ve already been to the Milky Way the next galaxy I would like to visit would be the Sombrero Galaxy

2488A46F-F5DA-4E4D-8680-738C6FD7FC8C.jpeg

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I want my goddamn jet pack.
Computers, televisions, phones...all light years beyond what we expected as kids.
We can print goods on a 3d printer...

But i still dont have a damn jet pack.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hopefully you hit the wrong button with your finger stubs and launch yourself right into the Elgin retirement village incinerator

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I spent almost all of the 90s bumping around the entire US, but I never really got out of the country. If I could only pick one foreign country to visit...I would love to go to Japan before I am too old to drink sake for a week straight.

Always been kinda obsessed about Japanese Culture and Tokyo looks like the craziest city on Earth.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I spent almost all of the 90s bumping around the entire US, but I never really got out of the country. If I could only pick one foreign country to visit...I would love to go to Japan before I am too old to drink sake for a week straight.

Always been kinda obsessed about Japanese Culture and Tokyo looks like the craziest city on Earth.
You should fly to Busan, spend a day at Haeundae beach, then take the hovercraft ferry (with bar) over to Fukuoka, and the train up to Tokyo

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in a sea kayak on the gulf of california about halfway between bahia kino and guaymas when a fin whale came up maybe 2 meters under me and turned so it had one eye looking up at me

pod of dolphins swam by that same morning

and it was my 25th birthday

shit you people not, was a pretty awesome day

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in a sea kayak on the gulf of california about halfway between bahia kino and guaymas when a fin whale came up maybe 2 meters under me and turned so it had one eye looking up at me

pod of dolphins swam by that same morning

and it was my 25th birthday

shit you people not, was a pretty awesome day

I was in the panama canal, in the Army at the time, and we were practicing capsizing and recovery of a boat. 6 of us capsized a boat and the LT next to me yelled Oh Shit, shark!....looked down to see something very large moving by us about 4 to 5 feet underneath. We recovered the boat and got on in record time....got back to where the instructor was and he was impressed with how quickly we did it. And then he cancelled the rest of the exercise.....

That was a great day because I didn't get eaten

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I was in the panama canal, in the Army at the time, and we were practicing capsizing and recovery of a boat. 6 of us capsized a boat and the LT next to me yelled Oh Shit, shark!....looked down to see something very large moving by us about 4 to 5 feet underneath. We recovered the boat and got on in record time....got back to where the instructor was and he was impressed with how quickly we did it. And then he cancelled the rest of the exercise.....

That was a great day because I didn't get eaten
Jesus

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Update:

My A8 has a feature called Haptic Feedback. Even with the touch screens, haptic feedback provides a tactile, button feel when you touch the screen.

This car is so cool. I wish you guys could own one, I really do.