This forum is tearing itself apart. This is the thread that saves us.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Hello everyone - I've noticed since the end of the season, where the Bears beat the Vikings w/ a heroic game winning drive from our starting Pro Bowl QB Mitch Trubisky and clutch game winning field goal from future Hall Of Famer Eddie Pinero, that many posters on this forum have been freaking out, smashing their keyboards demanding Pace, Nagy, and the city of Chicago itself get fired.

I would not doubt that many of our posters are, in fact, malding. The anger that has been on display this last week has been irrational. It has been disgusting. It has been a crime against humanity.

So I'm here to set the record straight and make the rational of us feel at ease - hopefully keeping the malders at bay. Our voices can overpower theirs.

Novoitus's 2020 Offseason Plan to Success

Trade Away

Khalil Mack

Re-sign
Ha-Ha Clinton Dix
Nick Kwiatkoski
RRH
Anthony Miller (Long term MASSIVE deal)
Robinson
Eddie Pinero

Free Agency
Donte Fowler Jr
Bud Dupree
Kareem Hunt

Draft (2nd Round)
Colby Parkinson (TE)
Ezra Cleveland (OT)

This offseason gives our Pro Bowl QB the help he needs, gives us additional draft capital, and removes useless waste.

This offseason will lead to MULTIPLE Super Bowl victories.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t forget:

Cut
Trubisky

coolio

Liked Posts:
We should have signed Kareem Hunt to begin with. There were reports about Nagy keeping in touch with him and talking to him throughout the whole process. But don't sign him, doesn't make any fucking sense. I guess he's just not high character enough. They'd rather have high character people over ppl who are good at football

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should have signed Kareem Hunt to begin with. There were reports about Nagy keeping in touch with him and talking to him throughout the whole process. But don't sign him, doesn't make any fucking sense. I guess he's just not high character enough. They'd rather have high character people over ppl who are good at football

I think it was because he was suspended half the year. Rather win without him.

He’s also a RFA

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Hey why are you tearing people apart?
Me and CRM are comrades. He just had a moment that I needed to SNAP out of him.

There are many smooth brained morons on this forum, though they are the vocal minority

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
You lost me at "trade Mack".

This team needs to do everything possible (draft & free agency) to put together an above-average offensive line. The rest will fall into place.