This front 7

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Should all just go live in the Amazon and dominate the fucking ecosystem over there. They're ferocious. 10 Sacks in 2 games. Khalil Mack is worth every penny, Akiem Hicks just whoops ass and brings it every game, Eddie Goldman dominates the middle, Danny Trevathan has always brought it and been a good player, Roquan Smith is all over the place (he was impressive today), Aaron Lynch showed out today, and I know Leonard Floyd is now kind of a background character in this group but he's always been a solid player. He made a couple nice plays today.

Bears lead the league in sacks by the end of the year and Khalil Mack wins DPOY. Take it to the bank. Good to have a savage defense again.

tenor.gif

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Leonard Floyd will show out once that hand heals...

I'm excited to see him be able to use his length again once the club is off... hes still quick, but without his hand it just isnt the same

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
#1 D in the league #markitdown

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst thing about this defense is Aaron Lynch's mustache. And that's a good thing even if he isn't allowed with 500 feet of schools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst thing about this defense is Aaron Lynch's mustache. And that's a good thing even if he isn't allowed with 500 feet of schools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

That thing is creepy as shit

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Currently number 8 in the league on defense. I could care less where we come at, as long as we make a play when we need it and win games.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk