This is going to be ugly- Dickerson and Hub

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 3m3 minutes ago

Conclusion: There is genuine disbelief inside #Bears' locker room that Cutler got benched & Aaron Kromer only received slap on the wrist.

Edit - Added

Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 4m4 minutes ago

Say what you will about Cutler, but the punishments are viewed as extraordinarily inconsistent.

Hub

I actually would really like to feel sorry for him, but every time I’m ready to go there he finds a way to make things worse.

Assuming ESPN’s Adam Shefter's report is true that Jimmy Clausen will replace Jay Cutler as the Bears starting quarterback this Sunday vs. the Lions, it has to be the final stake in the hearts of the general manager and head coaching careers of Phil Emery and Marc Trestman with the Bears.

What are they doing now?

Is there anyone out there who actually believes the Bears would have performed better last Monday night if Clausen had been under center?

Does anyone really believe Clausen has a future as the starting quarterback of the Bears?

Is there some misguided perception at Halas Hall that players, coaches and fans will somehow be satiated or even pleased by the punishment and public shaming of Cutler?

What I heard from the majority of Bears players over the past week was anger over the way their quarterback was outed and treated by his coach and the organization in the Aaron Kromer fiasco. Now, those same players are finding out that Cutler has been benched from more leaks to the national media. It is hard for me to accept that this is the smartest move in light of last week's reaction.

But Trestman gave absolutely no indication Cutler would be benched, and seemed to indicate the opposite when asked to comment on Jon Gruden’s suggestion that he should have gone to Clausen Monday night.

http://chicagofootball.com/2014/12/...k-jimmy-clausen-is-the-answer/avni6eq/?page=1

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dickerson is on a role for the moment...LOL

Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 4m4 minutes ago

Cutler has his share of detractors, but plenty inside the locker room are confused and uncomfortable with how these situations were handled.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Windy city said dickerson told the radio that cutler left the locker room early because everyone hated him. Now i iust don't know what to think?

well you can hate a guy and still not think the situation is being handled correctly. trestman dug his own grave by letting kromer remain with the team. this locker room will never respect a thing he does or says ever again.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:dontcare:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Ohh..

But I thought the know it all on here were saying bears players quit on Jay and weren't opposed to change.

Now, you guys see this wasn't a move anyone supported but dumbfuck Trestman.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ohh..

But I thought the know it all on here were saying bears players quit on Jay and weren't opposed to change.

You've seen Cutler play his last live snap in a Bears uni.

And you are a salty bitch ahahahaHAHAHAHA

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have nothing to add, other than this offseason is sure going to be interesting, so much crazy stuff coming from sources or HH today. Think I will go ask Fisch to bring me in some hotdogs, I smell a fire by my shrubs.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
:doorrofl:
@thekapman: NFL source: "Here's what u need to know about respect for Jay in lockerroom. How many guys stood up for him after Kromer fiasco. Zero."

:doorrofl:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ohh..

Your backhanded comments are getting old. Alphabro up and name names or shut the fuck up.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
@thekapman: NFL source: "Here's what u need to know about respect for Jay in lockerroom. How many guys stood up for him after Kromer fiasco. Zero."

What is the issue with Jay in the locker room? I know there has been talk about his on-field demeanor, and I am no Cutler fan, but the guy must be a HUGE asshole behind the scenes to elicit the hate I'm seeing appears to exist toward Cutler in the locker room. What is going on?