Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's going to the Bengals so no.

joe-burrow-bengals-boomer.png

coolio

Liked Posts:
Yeah the bengals have one of the worst owners in the NFL. Carson Palmer had the best year of his career when he left that team. Bengals are just a carousel of selecting first round quarterbacks and not accomplishing anything with them.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah the bengals have one of the worst owners in the NFL. Carson Palmer had the best year of his career when he left that team. Bengals are just a carousel of selecting first round quarterbacks and not accomplishing anything with them.

Hey Andy Dalton is better than any QB the Bears have had in the last twenty years. Bears have the worst owners.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Has a LSU QB ever done anything in the NFL? I keep thinking Russell when I think of recent LSU QB success in the NFL

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Has a LSU QB ever done anything in the NFL? I keep thinking Russell when I think of recent LSU QB success in the NFL
Idk how that’s relevant. Had a Wisconsin qb done anything before Russell Wilson or a Texas tech qb before pat mahomes?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dalton has had a better career than Cutler?

While I think Cutler is the better QB I do think Dalton had the better career since Cutler had everything against him bad offensive line, receivers and bad coaching.

Comparing Broncos Cutler to Andy Dalton though I'd give it to Cutler.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He’s got some serious talent and the Bengals have great skill guys. If the Bengals can upgrade at OL and Taylor is a good offensive mind, he’s got a serious shot to be great. Also seems like he’s got a good head on his shoulders.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My guess is his rookie year he will outperform Trubisky in his 4th year, but the Bears will continue to make excuses for Trubisky.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Worse than Chicago?

coolio

Liked Posts:
Worse than Chicago?
Every bengals fan I talk too complains about the owner. I never hear much about the McCaskey family. You hear about Reinsdorf and Garpax.

The mccaskeys are near the bottom don’t get me wrong. But it’s not like we can vote them out of ownership. I really believe they will never sell.

They run the bears like a family business, and that’s why the lack of success.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Every bengals fan I talk too complains about the owner. I never hear much about the McCaskey family. You hear about Reinsdorf and Garpax.

The mccaskeys are near the bottom don’t get me wrong. But it’s not like we can vote them out of ownership. I really believe they will never sell.

They run the bears like a family business, and that’s why the lack of success.

Walmart was a family business

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's going to the Bengals so no.

joe-burrow-bengals-boomer.png

True. As fun as it is to see organizations get it turned around...it takes someone like Peyton Manning to truly change an organization's fortunes. Luck had the same hype outta college. We see what happened.

And it took Manning like 8 years to win that 1st SB. And never again in Indy.

I think Brady ruined realistic expectations for awhile. I remember when winning 1, maybe 2 SBs for a QB was legendary for a team/city.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The CCS Quarterback Guru gave his stamp of approval when Bayou Joe was considered a fringe 1st rounder.

So yeah, he’s going to elevate whichever franchise is lucky enough to draft him.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
True. As fun as it is to see organizations get it turned around...it takes someone like Peyton Manning to truly change an organization's fortunes. Luck had the same hype outta college. We see what happened.

And it took Manning like 8 years to win that 1st SB. And never again in Indy.

I think Brady ruined realistic expectations for awhile. I remember when winning 1, maybe 2 SBs for a QB was legendary for a team/city.

Brady had a stacked team around him on offense and defense on most of his super bowls. The drafting ability of the Patriots was amazing.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I noticed Burrow against Texas. I was hooked, had him as a top 10 player immediately. He probably won't have elite measurables, arm is not top tier, but just in terms of his film this year (I've probably watched a total of 3-4 games worth of snaps this year) he's the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck imo. His accuracy is elite, his feel for the rush while keeping his eyes up is elite, his poise is elite, and his escapability is very good. He creates a platform while on the move exceptionally well. Was probably the best year of college football for a pocket QB in my memory.