This proves that Lovie thinks we as fans are idiots

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
No more then 10 minutes ago in his presser Lovie said that this past game was not a must win, but the next one is. Are you serious Lovie, if you win the last game and the next two, you control your own destiny to obtain ther goals you set for your team. Now you need help from others to achive your goals, your destiny is no longer in your hands but in the hands of others.

What fools he takes us for.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"we're in great shape for some footbaw in the fohth quawtah of da season"

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He will keep regurgitating the same shit tell we're mathematically eliminated. No surprise here

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Lovie lets Jesus take the wheel when coaching

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
26c.jpg

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
No more then 10 minutes ago in his presser Lovie said that this past game was not a must win, but the next one is. Are you serious Lovie, if you win the last game and the next two, you control your own destiny to obtain ther goals you set for your team. Now you need help from others to achive your goals, your destiny is no longer in your hands but in the hands of others.

What fools he takes us for.
The game was for a playoff spot AND against your hated division rivals!! What ever happened to beating them as your stated goal when you were hired Lovie?
I listened to that on the Score, and couldn't believe he said that...On 2nd thought it really should come as no surprise. If this man gets canned, like he should, he should apply for a position as the presidents press secretary as he knows how to BS and spin with the best of them, and politicians always think their constituents are stupid just like Lovie and his crew think the fans are stupid.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No he's gonna go be a roadie for Al Jarreau

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Every game is a 'must win', whatta foolish man

Punished

Liked Posts:
Technically Lovie's not lying or thinking anyone is stupid. Sure they will need help from other teams to make the playoffs now, but they are still in the mix. If they lose this week they don't have ANY shot of making the playoffs. Soooo, this is a must win and last week wasn't. If last week was a MUST win, the Bears wouldn't have a shot of making the playoffs right now, help or not.

It doesn't make me happy that they lost an opportunity yesterday, but the Lovie haters need to understand how to interpret the truth. Just cause we all wanted a win vs the Pack, doesn't mean that what is said isn't the truth.

stevenrun

Liked Posts:
Minnesota was a must-win. Once they failed there, Green Bay was a REALLY must-win. Once they failed there, Arizona becomes a must-win because you're running out of games and 8-8 isn't getting you in the playoffs. 9-7 probably rides the Lay-Z-Boy this January as well, considering the bears dismal record in the division and conference.

I guess if they lose the Arizona game Detroit becomes must-win with some insane outside help scenario required to get in.

jc456

Liked Posts:
We are all idiots because we all trusted Lovie would someday actually turn into a head coach!

jc456

Liked Posts:
Minnesota was a must-win. Once they failed there, Green Bay was a REALLY must-win. Once they failed there, Arizona becomes a must-win because you're running out of games and 8-8 isn't getting you in the playoffs. 9-7 probably rides the Lay-Z-Boy this January as well, considering the bears dismal record in the division and conference.

I guess if they lose the Arizona game Detroit becomes must-win with some insane outside help scenario required to get in.

BTW, what does it matter to Lovie Smith anyway? He gets paid regardless of the outcome for one more year! Yep we're idiots!

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I'm not a Lovie fan, but what is he supposed to say?

"Man, we really shit the bed yesterday. Did you guys see that? It's like we really wanted to win, but when the time came, we just didn't. I personally blame Olindo Mare."

Like someone said above, he's going to say that til they are officially out of it.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
All the games should be considered a must win. Thinking that they aren't is a loser mentality. The Bears organization is in a downward spiral, a win against the Pack would have been be good for many reasons that aren't worth mentioning to the obviously deluded rose colored glass crowd in denial. Smith can't spray enough deodorizer or white wash the reality of the situation by being disingenuous or spinning it any other way.

jc456

Liked Posts:

"Man, we really shit the bed yesterday. Did you guys see that? It's like we really wanted to win, but when the time came, we just didn't. I personally blame Olindo Mare."

Like someone said above, he's going to say that til they are officially out of it.
What Mr. Jones wrote. Every game is a must win! See, to me, he just told us all that the games they lose are not important!

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Technically Lovie's not lying or thinking anyone is stupid. Sure they will need help from other teams to make the playoffs now, but they are still in the mix. If they lose this week they don't have ANY shot of making the playoffs. Soooo, this is a must win and last week wasn't. If last week was a MUST win, the Bears wouldn't have a shot of making the playoffs right now, help or not.

It doesn't make me happy that they lost an opportunity yesterday, but the Lovie haters need to understand how to interpret the truth. Just cause we all wanted a win vs the Pack, doesn't mean that what is said isn't the truth.
You must be lovies son.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:

I would have liked him to state the obvious and maybe let his displeasure be known, send a message to the players and coaches, allude to the urgent matter at hand, instead of all the BS fuff, duff, and duck. His lackadaisical attitude is thus contagious to the players and in turn we see the shit performances, laughing on the sidelines when their getting their asses kicked in etc...The job of winning games does not appear to be a high priority for the coach and the players, except maybe Marshall.