This QB Competition Has To Be Completely Honest

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
A lot of it is timing. Had Foles become a Free agent after his superbowl run he would have had multiple suitors throwing out 100 million at him easy, lol. Good bang for the buck signing for Pace @ 8 million per.

He needs to stay healthy....

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
We're supposed to be practicing social distancing, dicklicker.

speaking of which what's the status of local Walmarts in Chicago these days?

Our Walmart here in Portland actually has police tape with lines, lol. Shoppers have to wait in single file lines with 6 feet designated markers as spacing and can only go in the store when the door greeter allows them to 20-30 seconds apart, a little overboard I say, but whateva, keeps those guys employed I guess.

Liked Posts:
speaking of which what's the status of local Walmarts in Chicago these days?

Our Walmart here in Portland actually has police tape with lines, lol. Shoppers have to wait in single file lines with 6 feet designated markers as spacing and can only go in the store when the door greeter allows them to 20-30 seconds apart, a little overboard I say, but whateva, keeps those guys employed I guess.
I don't live in Chicago, I live in N.Y.

But it's the same here. Every store has markers on the floor where you stand.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM is an ultra sissyboy...he's a Mary.
100% this ^^^^

People might not know this but...

I once paid for some dude to go on a European vacation with this girl I had a crush on.

Also

I regularly purchase used female clothing, not to wear, but to look at. Pay top dollar if it is a skirt previously worn by C list actresses.

Imma bona fide nancypants!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
100% this ^^^^

I once paid for some dude to go on a European vacation with this girl I had a crush on.

Also

I regularly purchase used female clothing, not to wear, but to look at. Pay top dollar if it is a skirt previously worn by C list actresses.

@msadows Has sent me very explicit DMs regarding things he wants to do to some of my various body parts. Told him I already have a CCS BAE.

msadows

Liked Posts:
@msadows Has sent me very explicit DMs regarding things he wants to do to some of my various body parts. Told him I already have a CCS BAE.

giphy.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
100% this ^^^^

Also

Wait a second.....