This QB Competition Has To Be Completely Honest

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
100% this ^^^^

People might not know this but...

I once paid for some dude to go on a European vacation with this girl I had a crush on.

Also

I regularly purchase used female clothing, not to wear, but to look at. Pay top dollar if it is a skirt previously worn by C list actresses.

Imma bona fide nancypants!
I must have forgot the euro vacation story but the used panties story is 100% lol

and ommy and sunbiz used to fuck and they met on this forum(or main board) so forum romances do happen!

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Number 2 pick disappointment starts season, gets hurt per usual, and then Foles comes in and has a magical run out of nowhere.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking after 45 starts that it’s THIS next few starts where Trubisky will finally “get it”.

Why would Nagy set up his team to start the season in a hole? He’ll start the better QB. That ain’t Mitch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking after 45 starts that it’s THIS next few starts where Trubisky will finally “get it”.

Why would Nagy set up his team to start the season in a hole? He’ll start the better QB. That ain’t Mitch.

I dont believe it will happen but:

1) You act like he never played well. 2018 was a good year for a starting QB. That mitch leads this franchise for the next decade if he had repeated it in 2019. No its not sexy, but its stable.
2) He was the highest drafted first round QB with the least experience
3) Plenty of other QB's have taken 45+ starts to figure it out.

Once again, I don't know either of them, but common sense and knowledge of how pace operates with his first round picks points to Mitch getting every opportunity to fail.

Foles and Mitch have basically the same peak, which is 2018 Mitch. The only difference is foles had one glorious superbowl run so for some reason the meatballios on this forum think he's some great QB now.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I dont believe it will happen but:

1) You act like he never played well. 2018 was a good year for a starting QB. That mitch leads this franchise for the next decade if he had repeated it in 2019. No its not sexy, but its stable.
2) He was the highest drafted first round QB with the least experience
3) Plenty of other QB's have taken 45+ starts to figure it out.

Once again, I don't know either of them, but common sense and knowledge of how pace operates with his first round picks points to Mitch getting every opportunity to fail.

Foles and Mitch have basically the same peak, which is 2018 Mitch. The only difference is foles had one glorious superbowl run so for some reason the meatballios on this forum think he's some great QB now.

They have the same peak?!?!

Might want to look up Foles 27 TD, 2 INT year.

Might want to look up Foles’ Super Bowl MVP year.

Might want to look up the year where Foles came into Soldier and beat the Bears.

Yes, yes, I know Foles is not a *special* quarterback and he’s mediocre most years. But to say he and Trubisky have the same peak is to woefully ignore at least a few years where Foles played better than Trubisky EVER WILL.

Trubisky will never ever ever ever be Super Bowl MVP.

Trubisky will never ever ever ever go 27/2 TD to INT.

Trubisky will never ever ever ever win a road playoff game.

I’ll bet you anything you want that Trubisky will never ever ever do any of those things.

Foles, while not some great QB, is clearly better than Trubisky.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They have the same peak?!?!

Might want to look up Foles 27 TD, 2 INT year.

Might want to look up Foles’ Super Bowl MVP year.

Might want to look up the year where Foles came into Soldier and beat the Bears.

Yes, yes, I know Foles is not a *special* quarterback and he’s mediocre most years. But to say he and Trubisky have the same peak is to woefully ignore at least a few years where Foles played better than Trubisky EVER WILL.

Trubisky will never ever ever ever be Super Bowl MVP.

Trubisky will never ever ever ever go 27/2 TD to INT.

Trubisky will never ever ever ever win a road playoff game.

I’ll bet you anything you want that Trubisky will never ever ever do any of those things.

Foles, while not some great QB, is clearly better than Trubisky.

One year where he went 27-2 because no one knew how to respond to Chip Kelly's college system.

Outside of that he's been pretty meh, including this system. I already mentioned the superbowl run. Great, Flacco had a fantastic superbowl run too and his whole career he's been meh too. I'm sure every meatball broncos fan was happy to get a superbowl QB too.

All I know is that in this system, outside of one playoff run, Foles has basically looked like 2018 mitch.

It's okay to admit the guy performed well in 2018, no one will hurt you. You won't lose your bears fanclub membership.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And that playoff game in 2018, lol.

Foles was throwing up lame ducks all fucking game. Yea, he beat them, but mitch was the better QB that day.

We basically have two top end backup QB's in the NFL. It's not absurd to think either of them get the starting not at the start of camp. I do think foles is better than mitch but that isn't saying much.

What IS absurd is thinking that foles is somehow good when he's been a backup on 4 teams now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch being the #2 pick overall will more than likely still factor heavily into who gets favoritism in this "competition".

They are well aware if they start mitch off foles can come in and be the saving grace for this franchise.

If foles falters or gets hurt, mitch's fragile ego will never recover from being benched for a 31 year old journeyman.

mecha

Liked Posts:
realization: Nick Foles is the Chicago Bears move to trade down to a younger model of Josh McCown.

Super Bowl, motherfucks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
realization: Nick Foles is the Chicago Bears move to trade down to a younger model of Josh McCown.

Super Bowl, motherfucks.

Like I agree he's got more accolades than turdbiscuit, but I don't really think he's got much more talent.

Simple matter of the fact is we have probably the two best backup QB's in the league and zero starting caliber ones.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
One year where he went 27-2 because no one knew how to respond to Chip Kelly's college system.

Outside of that he's been pretty meh, including this system. I already mentioned the superbowl run. Great, Flacco had a fantastic superbowl run too and his whole career he's been meh too. I'm sure every meatball broncos fan was happy to get a superbowl QB too.

All I know is that in this system, outside of one playoff run, Foles has basically looked like 2018 mitch.

It's okay to admit the guy performed well in 2018, no one will hurt you. You won't lose your bears fanclub membership.

Trubisky played average in 2018, which for him is great.

Sure, circumstances arose to help Foles out in his 3 best years. That’s true. But can you imagine ANY circumstances that would allow Trubisky to play at that same level? I can’t.

Guys, NO ONE outside of Chicago thinks Trubisky is any good. Where’s the evidence otherwise? His one year where he went 24-12 TD/INT for 3,200 yards?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trubisky played average in 2018, which for him is great.

Sure, circumstances arose to help Foles out in his 3 best years. That’s true. But can you imagine ANY circumstances that would allow Trubisky to play at that same level? I can’t.

Guys, NO ONE outside of Chicago thinks Trubisky is any good. Where’s the evidence otherwise? His one year where he went 24-12 TD/INT for 3,200 yards?

And outside of a couple games in the playoffs, and one season 7 years ago, Foles has been every bit of average if not meh.

I'm not saying trubisky is good. I'm saying foles isn't either.

You listed he's a superbowl MVP, and thats undeniable, but he had a kicker who could make kicks in the first round, turdbiscuit didn't. Who's to know where that 2018 squad would have went had parkey known how to make a 42 yarder?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And if Bray plays the best?
Bray will not be playing against 1st stringers like both Mitch and Foles will be, so Fales is not part of the competition for starting QB. 1)Mitch is a 2nd pick of the draft 2)Foles is being paid a shitload of $$$$ Bray has no reason to be part of this competition

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bray will not be playing against 1st stringers like both Mitch and Foles will be, so Fales is not part of the competition for starting QB. 1)Mitch is a 2nd pick of the draft 2)Foles is being paid a shitload of $$$$ Bray has no reason to be part of this competition

lol it was a joke post.

I don't think bray even makes the roster.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol it was a joke post.

I don't think bray even makes the roster.
If you ever sober up you might want to go back and look at your "joke posts" to see if any are actually funny.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A lil bit of extrapolating data so Mitch/Foles both play a 16 game season:

QB1:

3920 total yrds, 24 total TDs, 12 INT's, 10 lost fumbles. 66.8% completion percentage, 6.58 yards/attempt, 90.34 Passer Rating

QB2:

4164 Total yards, 29 total TD's, 14 INT's, 5 lost fumbles. 66.6% completion percentage, 7.4 yards/attempt, 95.4 Passer Rating.

Tell me who is who.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Once again, the best you can and should expect foles to play is what mitch did in 2018. Which is fine, because that mitch with this defense and a run game keeps us competitive year in and year out.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If you ever sober up you might want to go back and look at your "joke posts" to see if any are actually funny.

Great, you're posting like a 12 year old girl from the early 2000's again.

Is grimson not giving you enough attention at home?

msadows

Liked Posts:
gUyS iM sTaRvEd FoR aTtEntIoN. PlZ lOOk aT mY pOsTs.