Thoughts from going to last night's game

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some Skins fans are obnoxious (at least those sitting around me). Most were pretty cool but I'm still pissed at the ignorant ones.
- saw a Skins fan in front of me take out an elderly woman to grab a t-shirt being thrown from the field. didn't apologize or help her up.
- older gentlemen behind me, with a cane, couldn't stand up and asked politely for the row ahead of me to make some space or sit down. they told him to fuck off

Stadium had more Baerz fans than Skins fans (felt like a home game). Hell, Skins fans were leaving at halftime.

Skins fans were screaming for Haskins to come out. Keenum had some really shitty throws.

How does the Metro (1 mile away ) close down the station at the beginning of the 4th quarter? Half the stadium was sitting at the station after the game calling rides. Uber drivers were charging 90 bucks a person to go 10 miles.

I sat 2 rows behind the tunnel where the Bears ran onto the field. My son (10 years old), was able to look into the tunnel and see his favorite players. Wouldn't trade his experience for anything in the world.

Tailgating was awesome!!!!

Offense
- great to see them finally string some plays together and look functional.
- Gabriel balled out. I hope his injury isn't serious but he gave all of us a thumbs up when he walked back into the locker room.
- Montgomery needs to be on the field more
- Where did Burton come from?

Defense
- PURE DOMINANT
- they took the wind out of the Skin's sail........both the fans and the team
- Ha Ha is more impressive than I thought he would be
- Too many offside calls
- They finally got some rest between series and looked hungry

Overall: Great game and had a great time.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
It cracked me up when they upgraded two skins fans tickets to put them at the first row and when they showed the fans they were surrounded by Bears fans

MadeinChicago

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Agree pretty much with the OP. Redskins fans around me was pretty cool though, they were definitely calling for Haskins though.

Redskins were the Rx the Doctor prescribed for a struggling Offense, Defense was balling.

Last note: this one Redskin fan before the game was laughing about how Ha-Ha was gonna cost us the game... welp... We had fun with him

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I took my two sons to the game. Perfect night for football. Someone even decorated the bathrooms with Packer urinal cakes.
This sounds awesome, until one thinks to themselves: "Does this mean he had to take the previous urinal cakes out? Cause I don't think I would have gone that far."