Thoughts on Ryan Pace’s press conference

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
-Said Happy New Year’s when it’s only New Year’s Eve (shows his lack of awareness of what’s going on around him. I’m reminded of when he thought Trubisky was better than Watson and Mahomes)

-Started by reading some cliched statement

-Not only neglected to denounce Mitch and his putrid play but said he’ll be back and they make pick up the 5th year option

-Stammered over words when talking about Trey Burton

-Annoyed tone when speaking to the media, who are only doing their jobs (on New Year’s EVE (not day) nonetheless)

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
-Said Happy New Year’s when it’s only New Year’s Eve (shows his lack of awareness of what’s going on around him. I’m reminded of when he thought Trubisky was better than Watson and Mahomes)

This is the hard hitting analysis I come to CCS for. Please publish a monthly newsletter, or at least a few different mock drafts.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
George McKasky gonna speak next. The score is covering the audio. Should be cringetastic.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
This press conference was exactly what I expected on the nose. Call it lip service but I think Pace believes all the shit he’s selling.

The Shaheen comments though, whoa. That was a NYE bonus.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
its all lips service. Nothing said today means anything going forward. That said, Pace is getting roasted on the score right now and it's hilarious.
Agree to disagree, Pace’s Mitch delusion is real. He will absolutely be the starter in 2020 it’s not just lip service.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Agree to disagree, Pace’s Mitch delusion is real. He will absolutely be the starter in 2020 it’s not just lip service.

its not delusional. It’s desperation that the works out. Let’s stick in the world of reality here. We have low cap space. We have low amount of draft picks. The fa qbs aren’t worth gutting the team to replace trubisky

we were built to win with the trubisky pick being the right one. Pace fucked that in a major way

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This press conference was exactly what I expected on the nose. Call it lip service but I think Pace believes all the shit he’s selling.

The Shaheen comments though, whoa. That was a NYE bonus.
I agree with the bolded. At one point, someone asked if his evaluation of Mitch was clouded by how close they were and if his (Pace's) evaluation aligned with his peers around the league.

He essentially said that he values his peers input, but he is right and they are wrong about Mitch.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

-Not only neglected to denounce Mitch and his putrid play but said he’ll be back and they make pick up the 5th year option

-Annoyed tone when speaking to the media, who are only doing their jobs (on New Year’s EVE (not day) nonetheless)

He was also pleased with the DUD Shaheen.

Bernstein on 670 completely went off on Pace and the Bears after the press conference. It was pretty epic and spot on like a Colin Cowherd rant.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Bullshit bullshit bullshit, bla bla bla, bullshit bullshit, lie lie lie, horseshit horseshit.
thank you.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Unable to stomach watching it, was looking for an unbiased synopsis and you provide an outstanding one.

Romo27

Liked Posts:
"We have to figure out how to get better."
"Mitch needs to make better decisions."
"We need to play with more consistency."
"Every player needs to look inside to see what he can do better."

This press conference brought to you by Captain Obvious.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Hope it was all smoke and mirrors because most was Laughable.

Still has not won a playoff game and only seems to care about record, do the Bears even make the playoffs at. 10-6?

Happy New year Guys!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not sure what you all expect from a press conference