Three Coaches Most Likely Fired After Jay Gruden

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Question: if the season bottoms out and Trubisky shows zero progression, would that be enough to get Nagy fired? He was brought on for his "offense" and the team is winning in spite of his "genius" mind.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Quinn, Vrabel, and Zimmer. Rest of article is fluff filler, ads, and auto play vidshit.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question: if the season bottoms out and Trubisky shows zero progression, would that be enough to get Nagy fired? He was brought on for his "offense" and the team is winning in spite of his "genius" mind.
What happens to Pace under this fucked up scenario? You know, the guy who actually picked the bust while passing on Watson and Mahomes while Nagy was a coach with the KC Chiefs.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
um, Gase, hehe. Of course I didn't click through because I don't want ransomware

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What happens to Pace under this fucked up scenario? You know, the guy who actually picked the bust while passing on Watson and Mahomes while Nagy was a coach with the KC Chiefs.

Pace gets by with the defense that he built. But I would put him on a very short leash.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I was hoping BillB would have thrown the game to save Gruden for a couple more weeks.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zimmer is interesting. Guy has piled up consistent wins for years but there has been no sign of getting over that playoffs hump. Bringing in a new coach could be the spark they need or could collapse the whole house of cards. Kinda like the situation toward the end with Lovie.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

if you blow up the bears staff, you send them to the basement for years.

4 games in after a 12-4 season and this guy is talking about firing everyone. some dumb ass shit.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
um, Gase, hehe. Of course I didn't click through because I don't want ransomware

caldwell-jim-08062015-us-news-getty-ftr_w627amx8ijzj1t846tn5fxbzs.jpg

"I clicked for the Glade plugins..."

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Zimmer is interesting. Guy has piled up consistent wins for years but there has been no sign of getting over that playoffs hump. Bringing in a new coach could be the spark they need or could collapse the whole house of cards. Kinda like the situation toward the end with Lovie.

This is what I believe Nagy might be.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you believe he will be zimmer or lovie?