Tim Jennings: Bears had a defense players only film session last week

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
does it really matter? does any really believe it will make the slightest difference?

Bears fan after team show "no heart" and lays down for Pats and Packers: Why doesn't somebody show leadership? Why aren't they more pissed about losing?

Bears fan after team gets pissed about losing, and has a players only meeting, showing leadership: What difference does it make?

They can't win with some of you people.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Think you guys are making some big assumptions. Maybe it was a call out session where they went off on each other and didn't want the coaches in there. idk, just a counter assumption.

I'm not sure why we're assuming it has to be one or the other.
I'd think both could be reasons behind the meeting.

The players may be fed up with Tucker, his system, and/or any number of things about his Defense ...
AND
They may also realize that players need to be held accountable for their mistakes ... something that may not be happening (sure doesn't seem like it to me) under Tucker.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think you guys are making some big assumptions. Maybe it was a call out session where they went off on each other and didn't want the coaches in there. idk, just a counter assumption.

I've heard of plenty of players only meetings over the years and not really heard that they were because they hated the coach.