Time for a change

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgot Silva, Hendry should be offering him to any team who wants him. His value will never be higher. If we could get a prospect or two out of him that would be fantastic.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Oh ya...Silva should be traded as soon as somebody offers us

we basically got him to get rid of milton and now we can turn that into prospects would be great!

Lefty

Liked Posts:
No...If the Angels really were interested in Lee, they would have said so most likely.

lebronpuppetfacepalm.gif

Are you familiar with the concept of "leverage" in trade negotiations?

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
lebronpuppetfacepalm.gif

Are you familiar with the concept of "leverage" in trade negotiations?

So you're telling me that then the Angels and Cubs talked, and the Angels told the Cubs they aren't interested in Lee, that the Cubs are going to keep negotiating for a player that the Angels said they aren't interested in? That's not exactly how it works.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I must have missed the part where it was reported that the Angels specifically told the Cubs organization (not their own press department) that they are not interested in Derrek Lee. Unless the Angels have specifically stated to the Cubs organization that they are not interested in Lee, this sounds a lot like a preemptive negotiating tactic.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I must have missed the part where it was reported that the Angels specifically told the Cubs organization (not their own press department) that they are not interested in Derrek Lee. Unless the Angels have specifically stated to the Cubs organization that they are not interested in Lee, this sounds a lot like a preemptive negotiating tactic.

Someone posted:

"The Angels are not interested in trading for Derrek Lee. It was announced on the post game show on the radio."

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Someone posted:

"The Angels are not interested in trading for Derrek Lee. It was announced on the post game show on the radio."

..............................ok. And I said: