Time to bench Mack for being useless?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mackdaddy has been getting fathered by OTs left and right, might be time to downgrade this dawg to Mackboi cus he ain't doing shit with his life these last 2 games. The bears payed him how much again? Yikes, potentially another Pace fleece-age. He's invisible! Literally forgot he was even playing for like halve the game

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Did he get chipped & doubled this game? If so he is worth the start. Any other guys with 1v1 not beating their guys are who you need to replace unless the replacements also can't beat 1v1.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Move him to safety.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mackdaddy has been getting fathered by OTs left and right, might be time to downgrade this dawg to Mackboi cus he ain't doing shit with his life these last 2 games. The bears payed him how much again? Yikes, potentially another Pace fleece-age. He's invisible! Literally forgot he was even playing for like halve the game

The guy is playing on a bad ankle, and is usually getting double teamed..Blame the guys who arent taking advantage of the double team he is getting to make plays of their own

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he get chipped & doubled this game? If so he is worth the start. Any other guys with 1v1 not beating their guys are who you need to replace unless the replacements also can't beat 1v1.
Saw them isolating 1 Patriots Tackle handling him rather easily. Clearly another case of a player who got paid and lost the hunger. Has 2 tackles over last 2 games. Bears want their money back!

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that I disagree but where was Hicks and Goldman today? Floyd? Yeah? Shut the fuck up

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He wouldn’t be missed the last 2 games. I’m completely deflated by his lack of production regardless of his minor ankle injury. Was he really worth the cost???

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
He's clearly hurt. He has no explosion and he's being used in coverage a lot. They need to get him healthy.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Saw them isolating 1 Patriots Tackle handling him rather easily. Clearly another case of a player who got paid and lost the hunger. Has 2 tackles over last 2 games. Bears want their money back!

He did lose some 1v1's against tackles but depending on the play that is not necessarily a problem. Especially if they are throwing his way. 1v1 running to his side is problematic. Plays away from Mack are not a problem. Long hold time pass plays with 1v1 are also problematic.
So obviously something that can only be answered by film study. Rather than a Sea Gull poster who flies into threads to shit on the Bears and perches on a light post waiting for more opportunities to show his ass.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did lose some 1v1's against tackles but depending on the play that is not necessarily a problem. Especially if they are throwing his way. 1v1 running to his side is problematic. Plays away from Mack are not a problem. Long hold time pass plays with 1v1 are also problematic.
So obviously something that can only be answered by film study. Rather than a Sea Gull poster who flies into threads to shit on the Bears and perches on a light post waiting for more opportunities to show his ass.

You’re too soft and put your heroes on pedestals. The plain and simple fact is Mack has not been earning his keep in these last 2 Bears’ losses.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Complaining about pass rushers on a game-to-game basis, especially one with a badly sprained ankle, seems like a strange thing to do. Especially today when the Bears dropped him in coverage quite often. But considering that the vast majority of player analysis here is game-to-game I can't say it shocks me.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
His ankle is fucked clearly, he has no explosion at all - in hindsight no point in him being out there last two weeks. If he’s the same next week he should rest.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
You’re too soft and put your heroes on pedestals. The plain and simple fact is Mack has not been earning his keep in these last 2 Bears’ losses.

Creating a fantasy scenario that Mack is my hero doesn't make your argument valid. And doesn't make your fake facts true.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Complaining about pass rushers on a game-to-game basis, especially one with a badly sprained ankle, seems like a strange thing to do. Especially today when the Bears dropped him in coverage quite often. But considering that the vast majority of player analysis here is game-to-game I can't say it shocks me.

it's like you don't know how this place is after a loss. it's comical cause everyone becomes so edge saying fuck about 32 times a post and wants everyone cut when the Chicago Bears, the perennial cellar dwellers, lost by a touchdown and were 1 yard from potentially tying the game (never know with Parkey) against one of the best teams in the entire league. the Bears have had worse losses, this season, they blew a 20 point lead to lose to the Packers by 1 point and played a truly shitty and winnable game against the Dolphins losing by 3. if you all think this is bad now, perhaps I'm having selective memory or something, but what were you all saying the other times they lost the last 10 years? they're playing sloppy on defense and Trubisky is about 1 more game from good Mitch/bad Mitch and ST had a catastrophic meltdown.

all complaints about offense and defense aside, ST is what lost the game in the first place.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack is not the problem. Too much scheme from Fangio. I saw way too much of both Mack and Floyd in coverage today. I think Floyd is actually regressing.

Fangio needs to find ways of pressuring the QB. But you know it's a bad sign when they open up nickel and Pats are in a double TE.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Creating a fantasy scenario that Mack is my hero doesn't make your argument valid. And doesn't make your fake facts true.
How many tackles do you think he had these past 2 games, hero worshiper?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
it's like you don't know how this place is after a loss. it's comical cause everyone becomes so edge saying fuck about 32 times a post and wants everyone cut when the Chicago Bears, the perennial cellar dwellers, lost by a touchdown and were 1 yard from potentially tying the game (never know with Parkey) against one of the best teams in the entire league. the Bears have had worse losses, this season, they blew a 20 point lead to lose to the Packers by 1 point and played a truly shitty and winnable game against the Dolphins losing by 3. if you all think this is bad now, perhaps I'm having selective memory or something, but what were you all saying the other times they lost the last 10 years? they're playing sloppy on defense and Trubisky is about 1 more game from good Mitch/bad Mitch and ST had a catastrophic meltdown.

all complaints about offense and defense aside, ST is what lost the game in the first place.

All i know is that Mack is fucking useless