Today we lay out pastor to rest

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was a really good dude. Lost a battle with liver and eso****eal cancer. He was diagnosed last August. Two weeks ago he was in the pulpit preaching his last sermon and saying good bye to his congregation.

He was an extremely intelligent man. He was a doctor of theology but didn't allow people to call him Doctor. He started a mission partnership with Swaziland Africa where we sent teams at least every other year for 20 years. Preached sermons from memory, no notes. Translated the Greek New Testament while preaching. He preached all bible and no political non-sense or non-biblical cliches. He was genuinely all about reaching outside the church walls and helping people.

I wish you guys could have heard him preach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why didn't god save this great man from cancer? Doesn't seem very fair

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was a really good dude. Lost a battle with liver and eso****eal cancer. He was diagnosed last August. Two weeks ago he was in the pulpit preaching his last sermon and saying good bye to his congregation.

He was an extremely intelligent man. He was a doctor of theology but didn't allow people to call him Doctor. He started a mission partnership with Swaziland Africa where we sent teams at least every other year for 20 years. Preached sermons from memory, no notes. Translated the Greek New Testament while preaching. He preached all bible and no political non-sense or non-biblical cliches. He was genuinely all about reaching outside the church walls and helping people.

I wish you guys could have heard him preach.

RIP to the good man. I have great respect for people who undertake missions to help those suffering for any reason. It really is what Christianity should be all about.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prayers for your Pastor, and his family

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we stream live but I don't think we hold on to the recordings unless someone requests a dvd