Tom Thayer Responds to Fox's Comment

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Well aside from now having minimal closet space went as best as can be expected. Odd though that apparently 70% of my clothing was donated to charity. Meanwhile she has outfits that she hasn't worn for 5 years that are still critical to her wardrobe needs.

My wife's clothes are pretty exact...if she gains or loses 3-5 lbs., it constitutes an entire new wardrobe. It also prevents her from throwing anything out. I don't really understand, but its too late to fight it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well aside from now having minimal closet space went as best as can be expected. Odd though that apparently 70% of my clothing was donated to charity. Meanwhile she has outfits that she hasn't worn for 5 years that are still critical to her wardrobe needs.
Yeah, I don't really see what this has to do with John Fox being fat and stupid.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just want to point out I had no part in the breast milk tangent.

I think that was me, when I pointed out that nobody needs milk after infancy. In fact most people aside from those of northern European lineage are lactose intolerant.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that was me, when I pointed out that nobody needs milk after infancy. In fact most people aside from those of northern European lineage are lactose intolerant.
Lactose intolerance aside, nobody but a calf ever needs cow's milk. I'd suggest the more human and keto friendly coconut or almond milk....sugar free of course. Cause people who take in sugar end up stupid and fat like John Fox.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lactose intolerance aside, nobody but a calf ever needs cow's milk. I'd suggest the more human and keto friendly coconut or almond milk....sugar free of course. Cause people who take in sugar end up stupid and fat like John Fox.

Water is the only fluid you need after infancy. Green tea is good for you, but really everything else is about recreation and pleasure.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is a Tom Thayer Fox Comment thread going to reach 500 posts on the back of a breast milk lactose intolerance discussion?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sounds "vortex" worthy, will she bite?

Some battles aren't worth fighting my friend. Especially ones with people that sleep next to you.

Women are the original vortex creators. The Remy vortex is just a poor facsimile.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My wife's clothes are pretty exact...if she gains or loses 3-5 lbs., it constitutes an entire new wardrobe. It also prevents her from throwing anything out. I don't really understand, but its too late to fight it.

Yeah same here. She will keep them around on the basis that as a women her weight fluctuates within 10 pounds for reasons still not completely understood by me.

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Is that what they drank back in Sparta?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Water is the only fluid you need after infancy. Green tea is good for you, but really everything else is about recreation and pleasure.
True 'nuff but what kind of water? Spring? Filtered? Are BPAs a concern? And how much water? 8 cups? More? Less? Just when thirsty?
Is a Tom Thayer Fox Comment thread going to reach 500 posts on the back of a breast milk lactose intolerance discussion?
Did you know that while mother's milk also contains lactose, it is not only more easily digested by babies but babies are also far less likely to be lactose intolerant as they are born with the enzyme ‘lactase’ which is responsible for breaking down lactose? Oh, it's true. As we age, many produce significantly less of this enzyme and that's why teens and those in their 20s suddenly find themselves to be lactose intolerant.

Gonna move on to water now, the only fluid needed after infancy.