Top 10 Worst Posters & Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been thinking about incorporating 4.5 in my Username. Thank you. Honestly !!!

Consequently,
Maybe Re-Name ?? the 5 on your die 4.5 ?????

In this manner you can keep rolling the dice ( kinda like holding a 'phony' cigarette for the soothing psychological effects i.e. playdough, coloring books etc... Only if this applies, now, pls don't get me wrong about pidgeon-holing you left of center, unless ofc it is applicable )
Anyways.....

Maybe ... GW4.5 ????
some People following me around with their 'Disliked', thumb exercising, campaign, You Know Who You Are
Need a shorter Username in order to Tag me
.......just another example of their 'basic' intellectual (( LoLz )) laziness.

DejaVu u know this is NOT aimed at you. I do not wish to upset the applecart and Lady Luck.

Just two ideas : 1) thanking you for the idea of 4.5
and 2) just my overall harangue at the ILIs Intellectually LAZY Individuals that continue to follow me around and Dislike anything I post.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
giphy.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol that’s not what happened. He went shit posting into a game thread. So, I banned him from the game thread for funsies. He could post literally anywhere else but he is to stupid to realize that.

I think Silence can put as many Sox fans on his worst posters list as he wants. Its his list, I have no problem being on it and would actually feel I didn't troll the Cubs board enough if I missed it. Its a job well done for a south sider.

(say what you want about the Cubs board but the most intelligent conversations I have ever seen on a sports board, or had in person with sports fans, occur there. They have a couple real baseball freaks that are worthy of admiration)

Status
Not open for further replies.