Trade for Minshew!!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He was prolific in college. I didn't think he would translate to the NFL, but it looks like I was wrong. Don't know if he's a 15 year starter or not yet, but at the very least he's going to be a solid backup in the league. Hell, I'd definitely take him over Marcus Mariota right now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jags are brilliant at QBs. They held onto Bortles forever, needed a QB and took Fournette at 4 instead of Mahomes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is a great idea. I know most teams that have a young QB that looks very promising want to immediately trade him. We should call them up and be like, "Yo, we know you drafted this mustachioed youngster with a 6th round pick. We're willing to offer you a 5TH ROUND PICK in exchange for his services. Think about that kind of return! You can turn a 6th round pick into a 5TH ROUND PICK!"

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
This is a great idea. I know most teams that have a young QB that looks very promising want to immediately trade him. We should call them up and be like, "Yo, we know you drafted this mustachioed youngster with a 6th round pick. We're willing to offer you a 5TH ROUND PICK in exchange for his services. Think about that kind of return! You can turn a 6th round pick into a 5TH ROUND PICK!"
Mitch and a 5TH.. now that is value!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If we tried to trade Trubisky for Minshew right now we would be laughed out of the building.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Minshew is crushing Trubisky on a highly inferior team lmao... Trubs still has 0 passing TDS like it’s the ‘50’s

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's probably the next Tom Brady.