1. Oklahoma Sooners
He also mentioned to keep an eye on Tyreek Hill

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As long as Clowney doesnt end up on the Packers or Viking im good. If he goes to the Lions he'll keep up their tradition of retirement at an early age to get out of Detroit

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Michael Lombardi also mentioned the trade wins.

The Packers and Vikings don’t really have the cap room to add anyone right now. The Vikings needs to restructure guys to sign their draft picks.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Michael Lombardi also mentioned the trade wins.

The Packers and Vikings don’t really have the cap room to add anyone right now. The Vikings needs to restructure guys to sign their draft picks.
Cousins is the gift that keeps on giving

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
the people who already had their draft not gonna be happy if Hill is traded. lol
The Mack trade happened the day before my league drafts, everybody showed up for the fantasy draft party and the conversation that night was awesome, nobody was able to shut the fuck up. It was love fest for Khalil Mack and we had no damn clue about Nagy's brilliance besides just being hopeful of him, those convo's was flat out great, best football talk in a longtime, I could of swore my main homie was going to burst into tears from so much excitement, He knew what player Mack exactly is, he lives California and flies back to CHI when we draft and a bigger reason is his mama's birthday is on the 2nd. Bears defense when in the 3rd round in my league. The hype was all because of Mack.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Yea can we keep Hill out of the NFC would that be cool other NFC teams? Anyone know why Kansas would want to trade him?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As long as Clowney doesnt end up on the Packers or Viking im good. If he goes to the Lions he'll keep up their tradition of retirement at an early age to get out of Detroit

Packers, Vikes don't have the cap space--especially the Vikings unless they include Griffen/Rhodes in the trade

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Patricia would play him the entire 4th preseason game to get a look. Thus having some future 320 lb future sanitation worker/festival security guard roll up on his leg.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Tyreek Hill to Patriots sounds delicious. They have the cap room and the need. They’ll probably ship him to nfc though

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
People on twitter saying the account that mentioned a Diggs trade is “fake news”. Good news on that front.