Trade News

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Leno at OG would be comical.

The only trade I am really interested in is OJ Howard. This is a TE focused offense without a TE.

I will note that the Shaheen defenders have crawled back under their rocks.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

The only trade I am really interested in is OJ Howard. This is a TE focused offense without a TE.

I still think Shaheen blows. 20 yards a game doesn’t change he’s an oaf that struggles to run with the ball.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

stop trolling @duhbears70 #2017scamFFLeague #never4get

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Trent williaMe is 31 years old and wouldn’t be a wise investment in terms of value but he would indeed help this team a lot.

is there truly anyone available that we could actually make a move for?

I’ll get hell for this but what would teams pay for Roquan? I personally would try to move him if you get a first for him but sadly I don’t think anyone would pay that for him given his play. Kwiatkoski and a third down linebacker wouldn’t be much of a drop off in play if at all.

I know this won’t happen and not that I want it to but it would be a good move for the team overall if they could get a first and something else for him and speaks volumes if you can’t.

taking a mlb in the first isn’t the best value and probably shouldn’t take one there.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So you’d move Whitehair to left guard where he is already playing? Also Leno who has been bull rushed by safeties several times this season you’d put inside to match up with DT’s where he needs to display strength to anchor down? Sounds like solid moves.

Personally I think if Coward or whoever is solid at RG, then Daniels will improve simply not having to worry about a liability next to him. If Daniels plays better and Williams were at LT then Whitehair could focus more on mauling instead of the liabilities alongside him.

I think you're smart enough to realize i meant RG when i said where i'd move Whitehair to but you might have just shown you're not smart enough to realize that which is unfortunate for you but i don't have time to worry about your issues. Like i said in another post, i think trading Leno to get Williams would be the move to make but if we keep Leno then yes i'd try him at LG since he proved when we first drafted him that his strength is not playing on the right side of the line, maybe you weren't paying enough attention back then though which would be another issue you have that i don't have time for. I, as well as you, have no idea how Leno could play at LG so if he wasn't traded i would absolutely try him out at LG instead of just putting him on the bench. If it doesn't work out then you try other rotations until you come up with what works best. It's really not that difficult.

Anything else? Besides your own issues?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Leno would get dump trucked at G, he was a disaster at RT even. No way could he bang on DTs all game.

Leno's issues at LT have been with the speed rushers more then the bigger guys that play with their strength. This year he's had issues with pretty much everything but up until this year it's been the speed rushers that's always given him the problems.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well we just had a convo to where we both admitted how much less fans know then the people that actually coach in the NFL so if we got Williams and didn't trade Leno then i'd put money on that they would be trying Leno out at LG. Now how he would look there none of us know that. Not you, not me and not any other fan. We can only guess. If it doesn't work then you keep trying rotations until you find the best one but they would definitely at least try him there before just putting him on the bench with that new contract of his.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Leno got put on his ass by a freaking Broncos safety. He does not belong at OG. Finesse players don't do well there.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you're smart enough to realize i meant RG when i said where i'd move Whitehair to but you might have just shown you're not smart enough to realize that which is unfortunate for you but i don't have time to worry about your issues. Like i said in another post, i think trading Leno to get Williams would be the move to make but if we keep Leno then yes i'd try him at LG since he proved when we first drafted him that his strength is not playing on the right side of the line, maybe you weren't paying enough attention back then though which would be another issue you have that i don't have time for. I, as well as you, have no idea how Leno could play at LG so if he wasn't traded i would absolutely try him out at LG instead of just putting him on the bench. If it doesn't work out then you try other rotations until you come up with what works best. It's really not that difficult.

Anything else? Besides your own issues?
All he did was respond to a post you made ya weirdo

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leno's issues at LT have been with the speed rushers more then the bigger guys that play with their strength. This year he's had issues with pretty much everything but up until this year it's been the speed rushers that's always given him the problems.
So, he basically sucked at the most important aspect of his job. EDGE rushers arent "maulers"

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I still think Tampa would want a first for Howard.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I still think Tampa would want a first for Howard.
They won't get that.
It would be more like a Greg Olsen trade considering how little he has produced in his career.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They won't get that.
It would be more like a Greg Olsen trade considering how little he has produced in his career.

That's how I feel as well. If they could get him for a third, I'd be all for it. That said, I feel NE would give up their first for Howard.