Traverse City Prospect Tourney

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Wild resorted to taking shots at our top performers. Roughing Dach, Bovquist, and Kucherov with minor injuries

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We had 4 guys pulled due to injury. Tough to see guys taking shots in a prospect tournament.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We had 4 guys pulled due to injury. Tough to see guys taking shots in a prospect tournament.
2 boarding penalties with an ejection on one to our top 2 center prospects.

Bovquist out too and shooting head high might lead to teeth.

I think the Wild just played to fuck us.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any word on Dach

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
Both Dach and Boqvist played the first 2 games, then sat game-3, then played less than half of game-4 ... so with only less than 2 and a half games with which to watch them at Traverse City, nothing concrete can be concluded - neither were dominant but neither were disappointing either. There were a number of other prospects that showed pretty well, led by Kurashev, in my opinion. A lot of the Hawks' prospects at Traverse City will play key roles for Rockford this season and I'm almost more excited to watch the Icehogs this season than the Hawks, at least from a "box of chocolates" not knowing what we'll get perspective.

It's good to read the report that all 4 players injured yesterday should be good to go when camp opens Friday - that was a "phew" moment.