Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gotta like his instincts and patience. I like LBs that read instead of running themselves out of plays.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I like this kid a lot as well as Davenport but Edmunds is a little on the smaller side weighing around 250 but he's 6'5" so he'll be fine and Davenport is just an absolute freak with what he can do at his size. I'd be happy with either if Chubb isn't sitting there at #8 which he most likely won't be.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This guy reminds me so much of Anthony Barr.

You can send him off the edge, send him in the A gaps, have him cover and play off the ball.

I just think this guy could be a serious weapon for Fangio that can be moved all over the defense in different situations.

3rd down

Floyd
Hicks
Bullard/Goldman
FA

With Edmunds lurking off the edge and in the middle.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
We still have a week before the senior bowl. A month after that before the combine. A month after that till pro days. A month after that till the draft. Winter is long.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We still have a week before the senior bowl. A month after that before the combine. A month after that till pro days. A month after that till the draft. Winter is long.

Man, you ain't kiddin. Its going to feel like an eternity till the draft.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I like this kid a lot as well as Davenport but Edmunds is a little on the smaller side weighing around 250 but he's 6'5" so he'll be fine and Davenport is just an absolute freak with what he can do at his size. I'd be happy with either if Chubb isn't sitting there at #8 which he most likely won't be.

Edmunds isn't likely to be an edge rusher at the next level. I see him as a 3-4 ILB that can blitz or a 4-3 SAM LB that can come off the edge on 3rd downs like Barr, like Windy said. But as a straight 3-4 OLB, Edmunds is not your guy.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Edmunds isn't likely to be an edge rusher at the next level. I see him as a 3-4 ILB that can blitz or a 4-3 SAM LB that can come off the edge on 3rd downs like Barr, like Windy said. But as a straight 3-4 OLB, Edmunds is not your guy.

Yeah he's an interesting piece that will be able to lots of things, including rushing the passer, but he's not a full time 3-4 OLB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I disagree. I think he could be whatever you want him to be.

Right now he is a 20 year old athlete. My guess is if he rushed the passer full time for Tech we would think of him as a pass rusher.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel Jeremiah has Edmunds as the 3rd rank player in his top 50.... Just a little perspective he had Chubb as the 4th

Luke

Liked Posts:
Daniel Jeremiah has Edmunds as the 3rd rank player in his top 50.... Just a little perspective he had Chubb as the 4th

can you give the link to dj's to 50 please?