Trubfranchisky

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
How much is he gonna cost now compared to what we could have had him for 1 month ago?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yeah cause teams are lining up to outbid each other to sign him as their starter now.
They are? That would be tampering. But I do agree he will be getting paid and lots of teams would go after him if we don't resign him. Maybe up to 20 different teams and he would be the top fa qb on the market. Good call doc.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we're all a little giddy and high today, but Mitch has three more games to prove he deserves that C - nickname. Hes still only got a 2-1 td/int ratio.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we're all a little giddy and high today, but Mitch has three more games to prove he deserves that C - nickname. Hes still only got a 2-1 td/int ratio.
If he plays for the remaining games like he did last night, or even close...I give him an A-

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Trubisky had that look of, I know what I am doing. You could see it in his eyes. The audibles were Jim McMahon-esque if not Peyton Manning-esque. I do hope the light has clicked on for him. Having DECENT TIGHT ENDS do help! Also, loved how he ran - it is a gift he has.

BTW, that "simultaneous catch" on the Robinson touchdown was BS. The defender just stuck his hand in there. I'm sure they would have said "interception" if it was against Green Bay. I'm sick of the BS ref calls and non calls.