Trubisky BOUNCES BACK 2mow ???Official???Prediction thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow is Nagy's revenge game against the TRAITOR Vic Fangio where he gets to prove all the haters ( @Noonthirtyjoe ) wrong that Vic was the reason Bears had such a winning season last year.

This is also Mitchell's official COMING OUT GAME where he proves all of the doubters that he is not terrible, but actually just learning a new offense and only in his second real second season, and that he is really just an inconsistent QB with
great talent, just a smaller than average brain for the game which may develop with time and as some have suggested, A.I. or some mental boosting supplements.

My prediction:

297 yards, 3 TDs

maybe one interception

What you got?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is gonna make the tampa game look like garbage.
In that thin air, he will throw a bomb from his own end zone to the other.
he will throw 6 tds in the first half and then play linebacker in the second half. 6 strip sacks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow is Nagy's revenge game against the TRAITOR Vic Fangio where he gets to prove all the haters ( @Noonthirtyjoe ) wrong that Vic was the reason Bears had such a winning season last year.

This is also Mitchell's official COMING OUT GAME where he proves all of the doubters that he is not terrible, but actually just learning a new offense and only in his second real second season, and that he is really just an inconsistent QB with
great talent, just a smaller than average brain for the game which may develop with time and as some have suggested, A.I. or some mental boosting supplements.

My prediction:

297 yards, 3 TDs

maybe one interception

What you got?

Thanks. You beat me to the punch with this thread.

As we discussed on Thursday at buffalo wild wings on BOGO Boneless Thursday... this is almost too good of a Mitch prediction to pass up. Mitch will likely get tired due to the thin air in Denver so his typical overthrows will likely be normal throws to his downfield receivers. Luckily it will be nearly 100% humidity which will clog of up thin air and increase resistance on the football during passing plays.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He is gonna make the tampa game look like garbage.
In that thin air, he will throw a bomb from his own end zone to the other.
he will throw 6 tds in the first half and then play linebacker in the second half. 6 strip sacks.
well not sure if srs but my prediction is actually based off of research some Israeli tech in development for a new App I can't really talk about without permission from @Grimson....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks. You beat me to the punch with this thread.

As we discussed on Thursday at buffalo wild wings on BOGO Boneless Thursday... this is almost too good of a Mitch prediction to pass up. Mitch will likely get tired due to the thin air in Denver so his typical overthrows will likely be normal throws to his downfield receivers. Luckily it will be nearly 100% humidity which will clog of up thin air and increase resistance on the football during passing plays.
I didn't think you would reveal all of the next level nuances and variables that are being put into this thing but I'm super impressed. Let's hope this game helps further the development...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The Bear defense, 10 returning starters are going to show Vic how good they are, give him every reason to question leaving.

All Nagy needs to do is install some plays that are not RPO's. Run left, if the left is strong with safety and linebackers, run right. Let this offensive line just go hit people, not all this stunt stuff. Hopefully this week if a linebacker flashes between Daniels and Long, someone will decide to block him.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
well not sure if srs but my prediction is actually based off of research some Israeli tech in development for a new App I can't really talk about without permission from @Grimson....

My tech is older, but the simulations dont lie.
For whatever reason, freeman and lindsay keep trying to run out the clock by running in circles.

giphy.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this the biggest game of MT's career?

90% of teams that start a season 0-2 do not make the playoffs.

The Packers game was so shitty and fans have judged him to suck that if he doesn't show up at Mile High with a Johnny Unitas type performance the downward spiral has started.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

My prediction:

297 yards, 3 TDs

maybe one interception

What you got?

He will bounce back.... then have a horrible game.... then have a good game.... then have a great game.... then have a horrible game..... another horrible game.... and then a great game.... then an average game.... then a horrible game.... and so on it goes.

This is who he is

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is this the biggest game of MT's career?

90% of teams that start a season 0-2 do not make the playoffs.

The Packers game was so shitty and fans have judged him to suck that if he doesn't show up at Mile High with a Johnny Unitas type performance the downward spiral has started.
Well let's just say that the weather is all lining up perfectly to create the ideal environment for his success. If he can't get it done tomorrow I will lose much hope for him this season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He will bounce back.... then have a horrible game.... then have a good game.... then have a great game.... then have a horrible game..... another horrible game.... and then a great game.... then an average game.... then a horrible game.... and so on it goes.

This is who he is
you don't know the halve of it.

Do you have any SCIENCE to back up your ridiculous claim or are you just shooting meatballs out of your ***hole?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
you don't know the halve of it.

Do you have any SCIENCE to back up your ridiculous claim or are you just shooting meatballs out of your ***hole?

Haaaahaaaa. Did I hurt your little 8th grade man crush feelings? Sure looks like it. Well GOOD. Deal with it. It’s called the real world 8th grade boy.... because surely no adult acts like you.... with your little tantrum. So take your man crush glasses off for a second and realize what the rest of America already knows.... “make Trubs play quarterback and you can beat the Bears”.

Plain and simple, Trubs is not smart.... not dumb but not smart.... does not have the MIND of an elite QB. That will cause him to be what we have always seen from him.... UP and DOWN performances.... high turnovers.... throwing into double coverages.... and failing to see open receivers by not mentally processing information quickly.

Deal with it fan BOY!

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Haaaahaaaa. Did I hurt your little 8th grade man crush feelings? Sure looks like it. Well GOOD. Deal with it. It’s called the real world 8th grade boy.... because surely no adult acts like you.... with your little tantrum. So take your man crush glasses off for a second and realize what the rest of America already knows.... “make Trubs play quarterback and you can beat the Bears”.

Plain and simple, Trubs is not smart.... not dumb by not smart.... does not have the MIND of an elite QB. That will cause him to be what we have always seen from him.... UP and DOWN performances.... high turnovers.... throwing into double coverages.... and failing to see open receivers by not mentally processing information quickly.

Deal with it fan BOY!

Just FYI I don't reply to long af hater posts on weekends unless you format them for ease of reading. Maybe try bullet points on your next attempt?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Plain and simple, Trubs is not smart.... not dumb by not smart.... does not have the MIND of an elite QB. That will cause him to be what we have always seen from him.... UP and DOWN performances.... high turnovers.... throwing into double coverages.... and failing to see open receivers by not mentally processing information quickly.

Deal with it fan BOY!

Lot's of whining from a boomer that has the whiniest/most overrated Bears player ever in his username. WaWa Payton... not even once lmaoooooooooo!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The Bears will be down by 5 points with 3 seconds left at their own 1 yard line. Nagy will send out Pinheiro to kick a 116 yard field goal with zero pressure because the Bears are down by 6 points. The Bronco defenders all go to the 50 yard line or further back to protect against a fake field goal. Pinheiro will then proceed to kick the mother of all field goals in the light Denver air ...

and everyone will laugh at Nagy as the field goal goes through the uprights 116 yards away and continues to go up and over the stadium ...

but coach Nagy and the whole Bears team just stand, clasping hands on the sidelines as the fans leave the stands, the cameras are all turned off, the tv personalities finish their post game bashing of Nagy and also leave ...

an hour later ...

Pinheiro's field goal football makes an appearance from the other side of the stadium, double-doinks the opposite side goal posts, but this time the ball falls over the goal post.

The one remaining referee (held there by Nagy) calls the very first ever double field goal worth 6 points.

BEARS WIN!

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Just FYI I don't reply to long af hater posts on weekends unless you format them for ease of reading. Maybe try bullet points on your next attempt?

Lol. Spoken like the 8th grade fan boy that I know you are. Dealing with reality is too difficult for you so you choose not to read.... you choose not to deal with the FACTS so that you can live within the facts that you create within your own mind. That's called, "delusion".

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No boomer.... much younger... but no kid either. A lawyer as a matter of fact. And I don't whine.
what kind of ***ty *** lawyer jumps to the conclusions you have in this thread with ZERO EVIDENCE to back up a SINGLE THING you have claimed?