Trubisky has now set the franchise rookie record

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He also missed 5 games or so. Honestly surprised it's that bad.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Glad that trubs is managing to break records. Unfortunately, this stat just made me depressed about how shitty the qb situation in chicago has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Not a very impressive record with the bears history of crappy qbs. Jay Cutler holds a lot of franchise records.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
All will be broken by Trubisky

Fuck, I'll be happy if he breaks most of them. Trubisky better not even come close to Cutty's INT and Turnover records. Those are out of this world and will never be touched by mere mortals again.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Trubisky has exceeded all expectation for me.

If you're hung up on TDs, you're football Special person.

If you think he's been disappointing in any way, you're probably football Special person.

No, I won't stop using that word bc it perfectly describes the condition I am trying to transmit.

MT gets a solid A from me this yr....

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Fuck, I'll be happy if he breaks most of them. Trubisky better not even come close to Cutty's INT and Turnover records. Those are out of this world and will never be touched by mere mortals again.

I actually had to check that. Sid Luckman holds the int record. I thought it was cutler as well.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Considering the poor coaching, practice squad WRs, minimal college game experience, Trubs performed decently. I can't wait 'til next season when Pace goes out and builds on this team.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Now you're getting it.
:obama:
Trubisky has exceeded all expectation for me.

If you're hung up on TDs, you're football Special person.

If you think he's been disappointing in any way, you're probably football Special person.

No, I won't stop using that word bc it perfectly describes the condition I am trying to transmit.

MT gets a solid A from me this yr....
Lol WOW

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
I'm mostly satisfied with Mitch's play this season, graded on a rookie scale. The real test will be to see how he progresses next season. Barring injury, there won't be any excuses for him not to play reasonably well on a true NFL curve.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only record I care about is Ws. Bears were 8-8 in McMahon's 2nd season - beat that and Trubs is da man.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Surprised what is so bad?

That no other Chicago rookie QB ever broke that record. How bad were the other Chicago Bear rookies that a guy could miss five games of the season and still be better then them.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Only record I care about is Ws. Bears were 8-8 in McMahon's 2nd season - beat that and Trubs is da man.

I think a argument could be made that JM had a better supporting cast then MT.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

W-L while important dont matter for rating qb. Kyle Orton had a good one his rookie season. It doesn't tell the whole story.