Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Watson and Trubisky have both gotten injured one time in the NFL and Watson plays behind a much worse offensive line. If Trubisky has to play behind that line he’d probably miss most of the season.
Do you have scientific proof? From all I have ever heard is that a great quarterback makes everyone around him better and It seems that the Bears online wasn’t all that great last year.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
@bearmick how do you feel about CRM taking your schtick and becoming Mick2.0 with Mitch? Do you feel like he can ride your coat tails all the way to the CCS Hall of Fame?

CRM is zombie Bearmick......Bearmick can think for himself and form opinions that actually change based on facts.

The other guy is just a poor attempt at a caricature. I mean, he looks to Cowherd as a bastion of common sense and intelligence. That should tell what you need to know.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
CRM has his own thing going. I don't think my Trubisky criticism is particularly harsh, tbh.
I don't think yours is,
His? like I said, it's an act.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few days ago Trubisky posted a photo of him on one of those damn scooters and said he’s going to ride it around training camp. What a bastard. Once again instead of spending the offseason trying to be a better human and quarterback like Mahomes and Watson are he is pulling nonsense like this. It’s going to be a long season if this bum doesn’t shape up.

View attachment 2206
hr4foZ7.gif

source.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't think yours is,
His? like I said, it's an act.

So in your opinion, his opinion is a pretend opinion? You don't think he really has doubts about Mole Eyes future in the NFL?

I think The Dear Sweet One is going to develop into a top 10 QB, but I acknowledge the possibility that Mitch may never get better than the 2018 version of Mako Mitch. Do you think my opinion is also a pretend opinion?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So in your opinion, his opinion is a pretend opinion? You don't think he really has doubts about Mole Eyes future in the NFL?

I think The Dear Sweet One is going to develop into a top 10 QB, but I acknowledge the possibility that Mitch may never get better than the 2018 version of Mako Mitch. Do you think my opinion is also a pretend opinion?

Can you weigh in on scootering and backward hats?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few days ago Trubisky posted a photo of him on one of those damn scooters and said he’s going to ride it around training camp. What a bastard. Once again instead of spending the offseason trying to be a better human and quarterback like Mahomes and Watson are he is pulling nonsense like this. It’s going to be a long season if this bum doesn’t shape up.

View attachment 2206

who the hell are you and why can't you clean the sand out of your mangina?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Can you weigh in on scootering and backward hats?

Against both, but I think the larger, more significant issue is Mitch's decision making. If @CRM 114 disagrees with me on that, I'm okay with it, not agreeing with me doesn't make him a troll, or a caricature, he may be both of those things, I don't know the man, but I give people the benefit of the doubt.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Against both, but I think the larger, more significant issue is Mitch's decision making. If @CRM 114 disagrees with me on that, I'm okay with it, not agreeing with me doesn't make him a troll, or a caricature, he may be both of those things, I don't know the man, but I give people the benefit of the doubt.

Poor decision making and poor accuracy are my two biggest concerns with Trubisky.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I acknowledge your opinion. It seems legit and not forced. CRM is an actor. He secretly loves Mazda mitch.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Poor decision making and poor accuracy are my two biggest concerns with Trubisky.
So you must not like any quarterback......that’s cool