Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I predict that by page 2, this thread will be a fight about Watson. Doesn't matter how transparent Tribar is, some people are just dumb.
Here's the scooter Watson was riding last off season.
falcons-texans-football-houston-usa-shutterstock-editorial-5987005ak.jpg

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He should probably live at Halas and never go anywhere, considering car crashes are one of the leading causes of injury and death.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You ever been on one of them scoots? I rode them in Omaha a few weeks ago. Pretty fun. Hopefully Trubisky can pick up more scooter endorsements so he doesn't rape the Bears in contract negotiations.
That’s great but it’s not something an NFL QB (or someone masquerading was one in this situation) should be doing.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Never heard someone getting hurt riding a scooter. The guys a pro athlete, I'm pretty sure riding a scooter is one of the least physically demanding things he did that day

I'm not worried about Trubisky riding one, but ppl get killed on those scooters.

They are fun. But I could see someone who's old and never even rode a skateboard getting over their head and getting hit by a car on one...lol.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They got these things in Arizona, myself and every drunk out at night be rolling like a boss on these things.
Only bad thing is that nobody should just fly out onto the street close to the intersections at night, almost ran three dumbass kids over once while driving a land rover..could of crushed them kids and my fucking soul.

Fortunately Chicago learned from your drunken neighbors and put a 10pm curfew on all scooters.
So long as he's not around crowds, traffic, or rough slick/gravel terrain on that thing, I'd figure the risk is minimal.

You realize that describes the City of Chicago?

I rode one of them scooters. As long as you are not completely oblivious of the traffic around you...it is pretty difficult to get really hurt. I am sure with Mitchell's pocket awareness he is dead already.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That’s great but it’s not something an NFL QB (or someone masquerading was one in this situation) should be doing.
Agree. Very irresponsible of Mitch. If some frail QB like Watson sees one of the cool kids doing it, it could lead to a season ending lower extremities injury.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree. Very irresponsible of Mitch. If some frail QB like Watson sees one of the cool kids doing it, it could lead to a season ending lower extremities injury.

Watson and Trubisky have both gotten injured one time in the NFL and Watson plays behind a much worse offensive line. If Trubisky has to play behind that line he’d probably miss most of the season.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watson and Trubisky have both gotten injured one time in the NFL and Watson plays behind a much worse offensive line. If Trubisky has to play behind that line he’d probably miss most of the season.
Watson tore an ACL, literally, jogging on the practice field. He is one more ACL injury,likely in the next season or 2, hell maybe even bending over to pick up a 5lb dumbell at OTA's, from being a ESPNU color commentator.

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
He should probably live at Halas and never go anywhere, considering car crashes are one of the leading causes of injury and death.

I heard that was one of the reasons why Cody Parkey was so hesitant to practice kicks at Soldier Field.

I remember when in consecutive weeks, Bryan Robinson and Brian Griese suffered injuries from tripping over their dogs. Always gotta keep your head on a swivel.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a terrible trolling thread by the OP. He just jealous he doesnt have a motorized wheelchair.

Oh look the dumb southerner who bans the wrong username and thinks your’s truly is a fruity pebbles obsessed cripple thinks this is a troll thread.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like I should give the Dad lecture that you can still get a DUI on a scooter.
Be careful out there.

Wouldn’t surprise me at this point. Trubisky has shown poor judgement recently. Watson and Mahomes would never pull this CHIT.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I predict that by page 2, this thread will be a fight about Watson. Doesn't matter how transparent Tribar is, some people are just dumb.
Watson's scooter is better than trubisky's

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I believe Mahomes scooters to his pick up basketball games.

I know the OP is a clown that would fall off of a scooter if his mom would let him ride one.