Trubisky posts photo of him on scooter

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Watson has a much worse scooter than Trubisky, but he's a better driver, so what's Mitch's excuse?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watson has a much worse scooter than Trubisky, but he's a better driver, so what's Mitch's excuse?
Mitch is able to walk without risk of tearing ligaments, so Watson has much more experience with invalid scootering.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson doesn't need a scooter. He just walks everywhere - even over water.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson and Trubisky have both gotten injured one time in the NFL and Watson plays behind a much worse offensive line. If Trubisky has to play behind that line he’d probably miss most of the season.
Um, Watson was injured without contact in practice. He stepped on a skateboard or something like that.

Last edited:

MauleR

Liked Posts:
Isn't training camp outside of the allowed bird scooter zone? Totally a paid ad.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Fortunately Chicago learned from your drunken neighbors and put a 10pm curfew on all scooters.

You realize that describes the City of Chicago?

I rode one of them scooters. As long as you are not completely oblivious of the traffic around you...it is pretty difficult to get really hurt. I am sure with Mitchell's pocket awareness he is dead already.
I was actually out there for vacation. Scottsdale, Arizona to be exact. I bumped into Allen Robinson and took a pic with him while i was completely hammered and Allen was completely sober. Everybody should go there (and i do meant it) it's fucking hands down awesome, i couldn't get a dui out there, even if i tired but i dont do that stuff like that, instead i'll just hop on the trolleys with other drunk friends for the night...it's free. I live in Chicago and NWI (crown point) BTW, that's why I've been talking about going to training camp.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What a terrible trolling thread by the OP. He just jealous he doesnt have a motorized wheelchair.
you didn't know he looks like this?
brandsonsale-store_2271_1310277167.jpg

he's just waiting to beat Trubisky...constantly.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
A few days ago Trubisky posted a photo of him on one of those damn scooters and said he’s going to ride it around training camp. What a bastard. Once again instead of spending the offseason trying to be a better human and quarterback like Mahomes and Watson are he is pulling nonsense like this. It’s going to be a long season if this bum doesn’t shape up.

View attachment 2206
@bearmick how do you feel about CRM taking your schtick and becoming Mick2.0 with Mitch? Do you feel like he can ride your coat tails all the way to the CCS Hall of Fame?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@bearmick how do you feel about CRM taking your schtick and becoming Mick2.0 with Mitch? Do you feel like he can ride your coat tails all the way to the CCS Hall of Fame?

CRM has his own thing going. I don't think my Trubisky criticism is particularly harsh, tbh.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You ever been on one of them scoots? I rode them in Omaha a few weeks ago. Pretty fun. Hopefully Trubisky can pick up more scooter endorsements so he doesn't rape the Bears in contract negotiations.
Do some drankin in the Old Market?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watson and Trubisky have both gotten injured one time in the NFL and Watson plays behind a much worse offensive line. If Trubisky has to play behind that line he’d probably miss most of the season.
There it is. Yawn.