Trubisky will score 3TDs and run 40+ yards against the Packers

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
I ll see you doubters after Trubisky claps the packers with 3 TDs

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
I ll see you doubters after Trubisky claps the packers with 3 TDs
Unfortunately, I think the Pack will have ample time to study the tendencies of our new offensive players and the changes in the D.
Mitch's success could largely be because the opponents didn't have the film nor the time to view our changes.
NFL teams seem to adapt within 2 weeks when their opponents incorporate something new.
I'd be surprised that Mitch has more than one or two, 3rd down runs.
And our TEs will be better covered.
Look for our new LBs to be exploited by Rodgers, as well as Tolliver having a difficult time.
We don't seem to do well against the Pack, nor when we have more than ample time to prepare.
Sorry.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, I think the Pack will have ample time to study the tendencies of our new offensive players and the changes in the D.
Mitch's success could largely be because the opponents didn't have the film nor the time to view our changes.
NFL teams seem to adapt within 2 weeks when their opponents incorporate something new.
I'd be surprised that Mitch has more than one or two, 3rd down runs.
And our TEs will be better covered.
Look for our new LBs to be exploited by Rodgers, as well as Tolliver having a difficult time.
We don't seem to do well against the Pack, nor when we have more than ample time to prepare.
Sorry.

I m going to burn you and your ample time

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering Mitch's history of shitting the bed against the Packers, those numbers would be quite an accomplishment

mecha

Liked Posts:
Considering Mitch's history of shitting the bed against the Packers, those numbers would be quite an accomplishment

um, that happened once. week 1 2019. week 1 2018 if I'm not mistaken they just abandoned the run and the defense let Rodgers come back from his phantom booboo so he could look like a hero against the evil Bears. defense in the first half of that game beat the fuck out of him and then it just stopped.