Two canadian looking for tailgate party on Dec 22 vs CHiefs

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hi Bears fans,

My girlfriend and I are coming from Montreal for our first ever Bears game on Dec 22 against KC. Really excited about it !!! We are looking for people who would like to welcome us in their tailgate party or any advise on how to have a great experience. We are ready to pay for beer and food. Bear down !!

Lots QC Bears fans... welcome!

Are Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn pretty popular in Quebec?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have a tailgate at 47th and King Drive every game. Ask for Gus. Free rides to the game.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
tailgating is easy, We usually walk around asking people if they have extra hot food for sale, not that we're hungry but we do try to eat in the Lot instead of from the vendors and most times folks will have way to much food that they'll cook up for free(mad love) as long as you wait your turn and be cool. I always bring one or two half gallon bottles to dump down our and other people's throat before going to the gate, but we do share with familiar faces and everyone is a fuckin blast IMO. we're all the same on game day.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose tomorrow this game is getting moved to 12 central. Be prepared for an 8 hour swing in your tailgating plans.